Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water/soils proofing via Nano Technology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I want to coat the inside of my toilet. No more brown trout stains for the wife to bitch at me for.
    love stains, she needs to thank you.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Its hydrophobic, but it doesn't repel dry. Things would still get dirty with dust and dirt because of static attraction.

Just means you can spray it with water and it doesn't need a squeegee. Like Rain-X MAX EXTREEEEEEEME.

Comment

If it went on clear and didn't wear off I'd use that shit on my race car to keep the mud off. Alas it does not...

Comment

Seen these videos around a few different products. Until I can get it at HD/Lowes/Etc, I'm not getting excited. Also, want it to be affordable. Not 100 dollars for an eye dropper full.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Seen these videos around a few different products. Until I can get it at HD/Lowes/Etc, I'm not getting excited. Also, want it to be affordable. Not 100 dollars for an eye dropper full.
            This. And as stated by racrguy, if it went on and dried completely clear, I'd spray every-fucking-thing I own with it.

Comment

Exactly what Ratt said. Might even coat myself lol.

Comment

i emailed them for a price list and vendor info. i'll give this stuff a shot

Comment

Neato

Comment

Working...
                  X