Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Superbowl ad

Sometimes you just gotta go for it.

That one was my favorite of the whole night. Close second was the old people Taco Bell commercial.

Comment

I didn't see many, but I'm not sure how you could argue with the Budweiser commercial not being the best. One of the best commercials I've ever seen, I believe.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        I didn't see many, but I'm not sure how you could argue with the Budweiser commercial not being the best. One of the best commercials I've ever seen, I believe.
        Which Budweiser commercial? The one with the horse trainer?

Comment

The Go Daddy was my favorite, she could have been kissing a Velociratptor and I wouldn't have notcied, damn that Israeli bitch is hot!

The Dodge commericial was pretty awesome, it was American as apple pie...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

hard to argue with Paul Harvey being a badass. I liked the Taco Bell myself.

Comment

I didn't see any of the commercials during the game, and hardly any of the actual game. had it on, but was in another room and doing stuff around the house.

I'd give the Audi a 6 outa 10. Not that good, but not horrible.

Comment

There were some ok ones, but none that really stood out to me as excellent...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qy8v1ghy38[/ame]
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Did no one catch the Two Broke Girls commercial? That brunette is hot.

Comment

I liked the Paul Harvey commercial, the Hyundai one with the Flaming Lips, and the Doritos goat.

Comment

I really liked the Audi, Budweiser Trainer, Doritos goat, and Kia commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Did no one catch the Two Broke Girls commercial? That brunette is hot.
                        Kat Denning? She's aiite, but that show is fucking terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          Kat Denning? She's aiite, but that show is fucking terrible.
                          I don't get what people see in her, she bout a 5, low 6.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                            I'd go with 6. I just want to play with those monstrous titties.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              I think you're being generous.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X