No announcement yet.

135 Million dollar home for sale in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$135 mil to live up against the Tollway? I've done some work there......it's nice, but I've seen nicer. Doesn't the house have its own power source? I've heard rumors.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Not sure, but I know that folks were buying old houses for $1,000,000,000 + in Highland Park an tearing them down so they could use the lot. Those were probably 1/4 acre lots. That's been 15-20 years ago.
      1 billion for a quarter acre?

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        $135 mil to live up against the Tollway? I've done some work there......it's nice, but I've seen nicer. Doesn't the house have its own power source? I've heard rumors.....

I heard Tony Stark is looking into it..

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
          1 billion for a quarter acre?
          Sounds a little high, doesn't it? I edited it.

Comment

DFWMustangs group buy? Somebody call SVT and lets get this shit rolling.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

5555 Walnut Hill Road if you were gonna google map it

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Not sure, but I know that folks were buying old houses for $1,000,000 + in Highland Park an tearing them down so they could use the lot. Those were probably 1/4 acre lots. That's been 15-20 years ago.
                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                They're still doing it and it fucking disgusts me.
                Lol. My sales manager came from money, grew up in HP/UP. When he was in high school, his mom tried to talk his dad in to buying 10 of those houses, at $15,000/pop. He said no way, no how would they ever be worth any money. Didn't hurt them any, but his inheritance could have been worth a lot more.

Whoops.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The way that guys talks just makes me want to punch someone in the face.
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    buying 10 of those houses, at $15,000/pop
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

do you think 135 Million is enough to buy one of every colored mustang and also a airplane hanger? thats what i'd piss my money away with.

the greatest mustang museum ever!!!!

Comment

I would rather have a one million dollar house in TX, and 134 million dollar house in CA too.

Comment

Most people who can afford something like that are also going to have something comparable in other countries or locations.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I thought the house featured in the Queen of Versailles was the most expensive home every built. Maybe because it was never finished it doesn't classify

Comment

Working...
                            X