135 Million dollar home for sale in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    You should be able to duplicate that for around $20,000,000 going apeshit on quality.
    I really think they are listing it for the location, previous asshole owner, and designer. Wicked place, but I'd spend 135mil on something else.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

The house itself doesn't make it a big deal. It's the 25 acres near downtown Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        The house itself doesn't make it a big deal. It's the 25 acres near downtown Dallas.
        How much does an acre cost in Dallas proper?

I'm sure you have to multiply that times 10 for the area its in.

Comment

Bulldoze that bitch and throw up about 25,000 units of multi-family, section 8 accepted.

Comment

Bulldoze that bitch and throw up about 25,000 units of multi-family, section 8 accepted.
            Thats what hicks would do if it was not his.

Comment

Now this man knows what's up!

Comment

Good luck on your ROI and seeing a check from deadbeats. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  The Crespi-Hicks estate, on 25 bucolic acres just five minutes from downtown Dallas, recently became the most expensive single-family home for sale in the nation, at $135 million.
                  Fuck that shit. For that money, I'll be within five minutes of a beautiful BEACH. And that's at a walking pace.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Fuck that shit. For that money, I'll be within five minutes of a beautiful BEACH. And that's at a walking pace.

I still want Reagan's old house in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I still want Reagan's old house in LA.
                      You oughta see Hemingways house in Key West. It's not a mansion, but it is pretty bad ass and the grounds and location in itself are bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Good luck on your ROI and seeing a check from deadbeats. lol
                        I thought you could secure funds before they ever fell into the hands of the undesirables?

Not to mention you would have 100% of the units paid for by the neighbors that didn't want them occupied by those people.

Comment

I thought you could secure funds before they ever fell into the hands of the undesirables?
                          Oh well I figured you wanted to be landlord and all.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            How much does an acre cost in Dallas proper?

I'm sure you have to multiply that times 10 for the area its in.
                            Not sure, but I know that folks were buying old houses for $1,000,000 + in Highland Park an tearing them down so they could use the lot. Those were probably 1/4 acre lots. That's been 15-20 years ago.
                            Last edited by Vertnut; 02-03-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              For that money you could have a place ON the beach, a place backing up to your favorite ski mountain, a huge penthouse in Manhattan, etc. and a private jet to fly between them all. Hell, you could have a million dollar home in every state in the US for that matter.

This kind of opulence makes no sense to me at all, but I guess somebody that has the kind of money to spend on an estate like this has a very different view on life, and billions more to spend on whatever else.

Comment

Not sure, but I know that folks were buying old houses for $1,000,000,000 + in Highland Park an tearing them down so they could use the lot. Those were probably 1/4 acre lots. That's been 15-20 years ago.
                                They're still doing it and it fucking disgusts me.

Comment

Working...
                                X