Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    RV cam
    thought it sounded like a 3/4 race cam personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Not many. I'm curious what cam is in it, it sounds nasty.
      Comp, .600 lift
      Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
        Comp, .600 lift
        Oh, that explains everything......

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Oh, that explains everything......
          I literally slammed my head on the table.

Comment

Fox body win! -- FBW

Comment

From the tech sheet...

Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Stick to taking pictures. ".600 lift" doesn't tell you much at all. It would be the same as if I asked what specific power adder was on a vehicle, and you told me "turbo, 18psi".

Comment

I dig it but I love hatches... its a nice build.

210.2 huh?

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    Stick to taking pictures. ".600 lift" doesn't tell you much at all. It would be the same as if I asked what specific power adder was on a vehicle, and you told me "turbo, 18psi".
                    Sorry I do not meet your expectations, your highness. I posted exactly what the owner wrote. Don't like what he wrote, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                      I dig it but I love hatches... its a nice build.

210.2 huh?
                      Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        by the looks of the headers, Thats about as low is its going.
                        I bet it's impossible to get some made with more ground clearance for the sake of a higher trap.

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
                          Sorry I do not meet your expectations, your highness. I posted exactly what the owner wrote. Don't like what he wrote, well, I don't know what to tell you.
                          Most owners, especially those that didn't build their own motors, don't know the cam specs anyway. When Sean asked what cam it had in it, I guess I'd just say "all the owner wrote down was .600 lift". It's just a lack of information. A lot of uneducated people probably write down "auto tranny w/stall converter", because they don't know any better, or that's what someone told them, but I'd never repeat that if somebody asked me what converter was in the car.

Comment

Any lower and it would look dumb. It's perfect.

Comment

Pretty cool combo, almost identical to the vert's. 35x cid and a ysi... Lots of fun! Wish I had run mine back in the day, but this event didn't exist.

Comment

b cam. the cam of the gods.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X