You boutz to get taseddd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pope View Post
    At least the good people of the world are backing this guy and letting him know that we see what he is doing and are grateful! Need more MEN like this in this world and less boys like the ones he has to keep dealing with.
    Amen. If more people would stand up and say what needs to be said, then maybe some sense would eventually start to sink into the idiots' heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      It's a different world in Atlanta, police station is on the other side of the block and you have gangster selling drugs, 3 year old children running around in the middle of it, guys flashing pieces all over the place. What do you do? The guy is managing his property and he's losing business because of it. The police won't do shit. Is he going a little too far? I don't know, but it seems like he's getting results. Give them enough shit and it isn't worth their time to stick around. He's doing what none of us probably have the fortitude to do, and I can respect his tenacity.
      Watching this video makes me think about Redbird Mall (aka blackbird mall) in Duncanville 20 years ago. In the late 80's and 90's, the crime, vandalism, theft and burglary rose in and around the mall. Then, people started crying racism when the businesses started leaving there. Well, duh. How can a business survive when the little thugletts run off your paying customers?

Comment

• All I know is the guy badly needs more body armor. Hell, he should be wearing a kevlar helmet. It's a damn war zone.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Don't think it's been posted yet. Last video in the article is him being interviewed.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Nothing irritates me quite like a handful of scabs that just beg to get picked off, complaining about it. I would never want that man's job. The shit he is subjected to has got to be downright depressing.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• my white ass in that environment would get killed! i know i'm not a lion so i keep my shit out of the jungle

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                It's a different world in Atlanta, police station is on the other side of the block and you have gangster selling drugs, 3 year old children running around in the middle of it, guys flashing pieces all over the place. What do you do? The guy is managing his property and he's losing business because of it. The police won't do shit. Is he going a little too far? I don't know, but it seems like he's getting results. Give them enough shit and it isn't worth their time to stick around. He's doing what none of us probably have the fortitude to do, and I can respect his tenacity.
                It really is too bad that he can't shoot these people. It would be fabulous entertainment and they certainly deserve it.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Donations are up to 19k

Comment

• Comment

• Thought you guys might be interested in this update.

Kevin James, move over, a new mall cop's in town.

Darien Long, a shopping mall security guard, has received a rush of donations after posting a video that showed him applying a Taser to an abusive woman outside an Atlanta mall.

After telling the woman to leave for disorderly conduct, Long is heard on the video saying, “Back it up,” and shows her the Taser. The woman begins hitting him on the head anyway, and Long uses the Taser on the woman, who drops to the ground near the children she is with, who appear understandably upset.

The shocking video, filmed last May, went viral, and a crowdsourced campaign to raise money to get the mall guard even better equipment has already brought in some $20,000.

Long, who has been the property manager for a year, told local Atlanta news station WSB-TV, “I feel like the Taser and the camera are the two most effective tools that I have. Do what you're supposed to do, or you get what's coming to you.”

The local TV network also reports that the woman shown in the video was charged with criminal trespass, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and simple battery.

Long records every confrontation, and many of the videos he has posted to YouTube have gone viral. One shows him chasing drug dealers out of the mall, pointing the Taser and using another effective tool: a clipboard where he records the incident. Amazingly, the drug dealers back down and walk away.

The mall guard said, “What you do is clean up the neighborhood so other businesses can come in and downtown Atlanta can prosper.”

Comment

• Its hard not to like the guy. I just hope some asshat doesn't kill him.

Comment

• He said it is Fulton County Georgia in the video. That is all he had to say. That area is like Afghanistan.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            He said it is Fulton County Georgia in the video. That is all he had to say. That area is like Afghanistan.
                            someone should take Pierce Morgan down there and point out all the ILLEGALLY owned firearms in the possession of these thugs. Then leave him with no money, cell phone, shoes to figure out for himself why we want to be armed when enviroments like that exist.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              someone should take Pierce Morgan down there and point out all the ILLEGALLY owned firearms in the possession of these thugs. Then leave him with no money, cell phone, shoes to figure out for himself why we want to be armed when enviroments like that exist.
                              Best idea ever!

Comment

• Badass Mall Cop Strikes Again

Comment

Working...
                                X