2013 Viper vs ZR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Viper vs ZR1

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

That guy is a total hack who hangs around with bottom-feeders. You give the guy a package of Twizzlers and he will saying anything you tell him to say.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      That guy is a total hack who hangs around with bottom-feeders. You give the guy a package of Twizzlers and he will saying anything you tell him to say.
      The 2 seconds per lap differential is more telling that what either driver had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        The 2 seconds per lap differential is more telling that what either driver had to say.
        Yeah, wasn't interested in the commentary at all. I know they get paid to say what they say. But the performance numbers speak for themselves.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

That digital tach on the viper is fucking horrible.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            Are you talking about the chubby guy who sounds constipated or Randy Pobst? I actually really enjoy Pobst's reviews, he's one of the few on the MT and C/D channels who doesn't sound like he is just spewing bullshit that the manufacturer told him to.
            2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              That digital tach on the viper is fucking horrible.
              Believe that had more to do with the camera. It's very smooth in person.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Sounds like to me tires played a big factor. Cup tires would have evened out the times, might even had had the viper slightly out front.

ZR1 brakes helped with a big advantage. The ZR1 can take advantage of the flat blower torque curve also.

When the ACR viper comes out the ZR1 won't stand a chance.

ZR1 is faster around the track then a GTS viper, but I would still take the viper.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                  Sounds like to me tires played a big factor. Cup tires would have evened out the times, might even had had the viper slightly out front.

ZR1 brakes helped with a big advantage. The ZR1 can take advantage of the flat blower torque curve also.

When the ACR viper comes out the ZR1 won't stand a chance.

ZR1 is faster around the track then a GTS viper, but I would still take the viper.
                  You do realize this is the OLD C6 ZR1 against the brand new Viper, right? Saying the upcoming ACR Viper will kill the old ZR1 doesn't mean much to me. Let's wait and see how the C7 ZR1 turns out and then decide.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

See to many vettes out zr1 or not I'll go with a viper.

Comment

The balls comment in the beginning was beyond gay.
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

the vettes 7 inches of wheelbase is where to better time came from.

Comment

The Vette has seven additional inches of wheelbase? Seriously?
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

did not watch video but see excuses being made.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                              You do realize this is the OLD C6 ZR1 against the brand new Viper, right? Saying the upcoming ACR Viper will kill the old ZR1 doesn't mean much to me. Let's wait and see how the C7 ZR1 turns out and then decide.
                              True that.

Guess we will just have to wait until the new zr1's come out and put it against the acr viper.

Comment

Working...
                              X