Wild dolphin approaches divers for help in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild dolphin approaches divers for help in Hawaii

This is just awesome. It is so docile. If you're impatient, the help starts around the 4 minute mark.

OUTSTANDING!

David

Comment

Very cool!
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

badass!

Comment

Good video. Eric, that guy in your Avatar looked to be jamming to the music. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Good video. Eric, that guy in your Avatar looked to be jamming to the music. LOL

LOL! The soundtrack is rocking to Alice in Chains "Got Me Wrong" when he walks in the Quick Stop.

Comment

awesome
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

One of Stacy's friends and husband live in Hawaii now and they go on this exact Manta dive all the time. I sent her a msg on FB and asked if it was them. She said her husband goes almost every might but didn't go that night but the guy working on the dolphin is their friend Keller. She also sai he is out doing that dive right now ( this was midnight last night so 8pm their time)

Talking about a rough life

They are both marine bio. She is co captain of a tourist submarine and I'm not sure what he does
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Interesting that the six degrees of separation came into play on this, and yeah, that is badass! Wish they had been able to get the hook out to, but at least he got his flipper back...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

This site really is the center of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      This site really is the center of the universe.
                      X2

Comment

Dolphins are wicked smart. That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          Interesting that the six degrees of separation came into play on this, and yeah, that is badass! Wish they had been able to get the hook out to, but at least he got his flipper back...
                          In the notes below the video, he said they actually did get the hook out.

I wonder what the dolphin was thinking when he decided to get close to those guys and if he was actually hoping they would help him. They are supposed to be really smart. It's a shame that they are treated like stupid animals.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            In the notes below the video, he said they actually did get the hook out.

I wonder what the dolphin was thinking when he decided to get close to those guys and if he was actually hoping they would help him. They are supposed to be really smart. It's a shame that they are treated like stupid animals.
                            He was thinking "yo what up my crackas, hook a flippa up?"
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              He was thinking "yo what up my crackas, hook a flippa up?"
                              LOl. I wonder if there is a hood in the dolphin world.

Comment

Working...
                              X