2 Door 300C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Door 300C

Built by West Coast Customs. I know this will likely get a lot of love from everyone. he he

Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What mid level drug dealer had that built? H

Comment

Wow, the conversion itself looks fantastic. I could do without a lot of the tacky accents, but the car itself looks good.

Comment

Longer door smaller rear window would make it look right

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            This is the best response yet. Should have been Grumpy Cat.
            Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Who ever came up with the idea of chicken wire grills, needs to be kicked in the nuts.... twice!

Other than the wast cost tacky crap, I like it as a two door. If it had the hemi, and the optional all wheel drive, ya I'd drive one.

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
                This is the best response yet. Should have been Grumpy Cat.
                I'm just kidding man. In no way could I afford something like that right now.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I agree with Eric. It doesn't look bad. It's got too much chrome and gawdy wheels, but other than that, its nice.

Comment

I think a srt8 edition would look snazzy

Comment

i would drive the fuck out of it if it had the SRT8 treatment rather than the WCC shit. Would love to see this done to the new body style 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                        I think a srt8 edition would look snazzy
                        Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                        i would drive the fuck out of it if it had the SRT8 treatment rather than the WCC shit. Would love to see this done to the new body style 300.
                        ^Dis right hur!
                        Ded

Comment

while i appreciate the work and craftsmanship, i cant see one of those without thinking poor mans bentley.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            I'm just kidding man. In no way could I afford something like that right now.
                            I figure you were, but I really do love memes. They say more than typing. lol

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              ^Dis right hur!
                              Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X