Moon Landing was FAKE!!! proof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon Landing was FAKE!!! proof!

naw not really. if you actually thought it was, your an idiot and watch this.

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

You're....

Comment

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        You're....
        Typing that out isn't being efficient. I'm being green by using less letters at the expense of correct grammar.
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
          Typing that out isn't being efficient. I'm being green by using less letters at the expense of correct grammar.
          thats a gr8 idea.

Comment

U Mufucker.

Comment

oic.

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

You can tell Apollo was faked because the American flag appears to be flapping as if "in a breeze" in videos and photographs supposedly taken from the airless lunar surface.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  You can tell Apollo was faked because the American flag appears to be flapping as if "in a breeze" in videos and photographs supposedly taken from the airless lunar surface.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    Not sure if serious

I did see a picture recently where it looked like the top of the flag had a rod stuck through it, to hold it out straight (like a breeze would effect); Like an inverted "L"

i did not watch the video
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      You're....

Comment

The flag had wires in it to give it that look. Imagine how epic it would be if the flag was just hanging.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          Not sure if serious

I did see a picture recently where it looked like the top of the flag had a rod stuck through it, to hold it out straight (like a breeze would effect); Like an inverted "L"

i'm not going to get sucked into this again we've had the argument on here before! deja vu

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            video
                            Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                              Not sure if serious

Watch the video.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X