So I was honorably discharged today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    Fuck that, talk about an anxiety attack!
    I suppose that it's a good thing that you only have to worry about that about .01% of the time you are on the boat.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      I suppose that it's a good thing that you only have to worry about that about .01% of the time you are on the boat.
      I suppose you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
        Imagine hitting the water after having to bail off of the flight deck at around 100 ft or so above the surface. (for a carrier)

At that distance you'll build up some velocity....

You'll get cold quick in the north atlantic....

The guy we had blown overboard went off in Dec. They had him on the Helo in 13 minutes but he was still cold as hell. He basically face planted, two black eyes a puffy face and his cranial damm near ripped his ear off.

Comment

We had a cook jump in at a steel beach (swim call) and didn't know it was salt water....
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            We had a cook jump in at a steel beach (swim call) and didn't know it was salt water....
            LMFAO, cooks aren't known for being smart. (says the a-ganger) We had one put coconut on the lasagna like it was the cheese.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

LMFAO, cooks aren't known for being smart. (says the a-ganger) We had one put coconut on the lasagna like it was the cheese.
              Lmao!! Same guy was named "biscuit" because he couldn't spell it.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'll hit 10 years this June. My current contract is up in April of 2015. Only seems like yesterday I was on those yellow footprints.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

congrats, slowyellow
                  &
                  Thanks for your service

Comment

Thanks man, and it's an honor.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

That's why you stick with submarines! It's a cool 4 ft drop off of a fast boat. You just have to swim like hell to get out of the way of the screw!
                      Fuck that. I wouldn't get on anything that sank on purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Fuck that. I wouldn't get on anything that sank on purpose!
                        It's a hell of a lot better than something that sinks on accident!
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                        X