No announcement yet.

So I was honorably discharged today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was honorably discharged today!!!!

Evidence:

And then PROMPTLY Re-enlisted!

I suppose realistically the next 12 years of my life are planned out. Though this is only a 6 year obligation, it'd have to be a pretty DAMN GOOD offer to get me to not complete the last 6 years. Thanks to all of the taxpayers out there! And I'm looking forward to another 6 interesting years!

It was pretty nice, my re-enlisting office is a previously enlisted buddy of mine. He just picked up a 13 GT500, so we have the mustang hobby in common. If any of you guys have ever heard of Craigs Custom Brackets (no drill front plate brackets for mustangs), that is Craig that is doing the officer part.

Figured I'd share with the biggest group of (insert word)'s that I'll "associate" with.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Congrats. My little bro just re-upped in the corp for another 4 as well...I guess they say, once your in, its hard to get out, unless your a douchebag dumass...

Comment

It's hard to get out when I'm making as good of money as I am, and have no real formal education past high school.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Nice. Love those uniforms. And thank you for your service.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Nice. Love those uniforms. And thank you for your service.
          No problem brother, and it's an honor to be serving this great nation of ours. And I'm not totally sure what direction the navy was going with these uniforms. They blend REALLY well with.... water.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I was about to call you a quitter, but then I scrolled down.

So I guess I'll just say thanks for your service.

Comment

What's up with the dis-charge prior to the re-enlistment? Is that the way the Navy always does it or was is some special circumstance?

Comment

Pretty sure that every service does that. I don't think that you can be reenlisted without being officially discharged. It's not like I got to run free for a day, lol.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
                  What's up with the dis-charge prior to the re-enlistment? Is that the way the Navy always does it or was is some special circumstance?
                  And interesting screen name, the guy in the pic with me.... that's his screen name on svt performance, might be spelled different. Also, his license plate too. Coincidence I believe.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I've re-enlisted 3 times, Air Force/ANG, and I wasn't discharged . If I was they didn't tell me or give me or give me certificate. I have about 8 dd214's though.
                    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      I've re-enlisted 3 times, Air Force/ANG, and I wasn't discharged . If I was they didn't tell me or give me or give me certificate. I have about 8 dd214's though.

The DD Form 214, officially DD Form 214 "Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty", but generally referred to as a "DD 214", is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation or discharge from active-duty military.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Hoo yah shipmate. I just re-enlisted on my 14 year anniversary a few weeks ago...6 years to go till retirement at the ripe old age of 40.
                        2011 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                          Hoo yah shipmate. I just re-enlisted on my 14 year anniversary a few weeks ago...6 years to go till retirement at the ripe old age of 40.
                          I'm 6 years behind ya brother. My "anniversary" was the 4th of this month.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Congrats, way to go!
                            Thank you for your service!!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                              The DD Form 214, officially DD Form 214 "Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty", but generally referred to as a "DD 214", is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation or discharge from active-duty military.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DD_Form_214
                              I got my dd214's from deployments. Going from title 10 to title 32. Wasn't when I re enlisted.

But anyhow congrats.. Every male on my mom's side joined the Navy. The youngest one just got out of boot and got stationed in Hawaii. I have 9 more years to go.
                              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                              X