Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool as shit..

And the tail flash on it is Hill AFB 4th Fighter Squadron, my old unit
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      these days its not so much money. You can set up an FPV system for under $100. Add a $150 hobbyking plane and your good to go.
      For real, my latest UAV has a 7 foot wing, FPV/OSD (HUD) with small cam, gimball cam, and autopilot (waypoint flying, gps/barometer/gyros/airspeed/etc,etc) and I'm in it maybe $1,000. You could easily start from scratch and have a quality system for $400-500.

Comment

I have always wanted to get into R/C planes/heli's but never had the money. I've been kicking around the idea of putting together a quad rotor.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          For the lazy

I did that with an RC helicopter and I was using video goggles. I got the fucker up in the sky so high the video dropped out. I took the goggles off and...

I had no fucking idea where the thing was. It was up so high I could neither see it nor hear it. Scared the living fuck out of me. Can you imagine a flying lawnmower capable of taking your head off and having no idea where the thing is?

Thankfully I was able to spot it after awhile and brought it back.

Never did that shit again. WAAAAY too dangerous, LOL.
          Slight twist to the phrase "Death from above."
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            U got proof? And I'm not talking about some YouTube BS, or some conspiracy website?
            Of course I don't have proof in that I haven't gotten video of them in a hangar then see them fly out to be used for surveillance, but I have read articles about it form sites such as usatoday, washingtontimes, etc. Do you consider these legitimate news sources? I guess you you say I was wrong because that number isn't projected to be complete for a few years, but the fact that they have been approved for that use should be enough cause for alarm.

Comment

Poor mans version is a wireless X10 camera and a balsa wood airplane with a bigger rubberband on it.

Comment

Working...
              X