For those of you who don't venture out much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who don't venture out much

Hyundai is making interesting things these days, and people doing interesting mods on those things makes for interesting results

I've wanted one of those since they first came out. Now with the 5.0 R-spec one, I want one even more.

Comment

sounds absolutely horrible

Comment

Maybe its one if this things where you have to be there.....
        .....bro....

Comment

Audio via youtube is usually VERY bad. I bet it sounds better in person. Would definitely turn heads!
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            sounds absolutely horrible
            And that is any worse then half the shitty mustangs rolling around?

Comment

I like it. I could just see pulling away from a stop light in a Hyundai of all things sounding like that haha.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Open exhaust is louder than stock? HOLY SHIT WHO THINKS UP THIS STUFF

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                  Open exhaust is louder than stock? HOLY SHIT WHO THINKS UP THIS STUFF

Comment

In person or on a video cutouts always sound like ass regardless of what they're on. They're nothing more than a massive exhaust leak.

Comment

probably sound like a new mustang if it had aftermarket exhaust on it by the sound of it. Would be odd seeing that car drive by and hearing exhaust, similar to when the CTS-V came out or a new GTO, with exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        In person or on a video cutouts always sound like ass regardless of what they're on. They're nothing more than a massive exhaust leak.
                        Agreed.

Comment

It sounds like Excitebike when they're open.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                            And that is any worse then half the shitty mustangs rolling around?
                            dunno, NONE of my Mustangs sound like that shit. Of course I dont like the way 4.slows sound anyway... SBFs sound a lot better than that shit, even stock with a set of flows.

Comment

My dad just traded his 2010 4.6 Genesis sedan with 65k miles on a new '13 R-Spec 5.0 sedan. My dad had almost zero issues with his '10, but was just ready for something new. He's a big techie/electronics guy and the '13 Genesis has some new features that weren't on his 2010. It's a NICE ride. I don't think there is a better sedan out there on the market for anywhere close to the $40k street price.

I drove it for a few minutes yesterday. Strong, smooth power from the 5.0 and the 8-speed auto shifts almost seamlessly in the background. Suspension is on the firm side, interior is nicely done, exterior looks great.

I'm glad I steered him to the V8 model Genesis a few years ago. He's hooked on the smooth, effortless power now.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

Working...
                              X