-1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
    -1993 Cobra- 700rw
    -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
    -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
    -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
      Built BBC FTW!
      This, I thought the 400 was a bbc already, I got my motors confused. Needs BBC since the 400 is a small block.

Friend had a Chevelle with a 468 in it in HS, and it sounded like a Nascar... it only ran like mid 11s, but it sounded great trying to do so!

Comment

No ls swaps planned. I was told the engine made 520 hp at the flywheel on an engine dyno. It has Dart pro 1 heads, scat rotating assembly, holley 850 dp carb, etc. Definately has some nice parts already. Not sure, but once its all back together and running, I plan to hit the dyno a little with it and try and dial in the tune up. It's just gonna be a nice cruiser, no crazy plans for it. I have other projects I am more focused on right now.

Comment

Solid score there. I like it.

Comment

I hate you, that is my favorite Vette body style and color, right down to the removable hard top. Nice score.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I like it! Needs more gears and pedals.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Well I have finally gotten so time to mess with the vette. Now that the truck is all dialed in and running great. I fired it up tonite, hoping to get the suspension and brakes ironed out tomorrow then just a tire and registration and she will be ready to hit the road.

Just a little sound clip. It sounds really healthy!!

Last edited by Blackpony; 11-11-2013, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X