2014 Corvette about to be revealed live on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked SVO View Post
    Methinks you like the vette better then?

-keith
    guilty
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      guilty
      as am I Sir.

Carry on.

-k

Comment

It's like they made a good looking car and accidentally put a camaro back end on it. 3/4 win, 1/4 fail.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          I love it

That thing looks badass.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            the viper is like a hot college chick and the vette is like an awkward 14 year old girl with braces
            The viper is like a hot college dropout. Looks good on the outside for now, but on the inside it's like a retard, and in a few years it'll be the worst decision you've ever made.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Jesus! Just go to the 30 minute mark.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                Jesus!
                WHERE?!?!!?!?

staying on topic, looks like another car I'll never affored...or at least be willing to drop that kind of coin on sooooooo, it looks like a POS!

Comment

I found out what I dislike about the front end on that thing. It's those damn wingtip deals that protrude from the bottom of the bumper, it seems like it throws everything off, to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    The viper is like a hot college dropout. Looks good on the outside for now, but on the inside it's like a retard, and in a few years it'll be the worst decision you've ever made.
                    I have an acquaintance that searched for the right Viper for a few months, and found one in Oklahoma City. He flew up, and on the drive back to Dallas (he says around Ardmore) decided he would sell it when he got home. He did. Hell, I never even got to ride in it, much less drive it.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                      Jesus! Just go to the 30 minute mark.
                      Thanks I appreciate the heads up...

I like the car ok but its going to have to grow on me I guess. Kinda like the 13+ Mustang.

Comment

epic solo, lmao

International design = we stole all the interesting design elements from companies who produce somewhat original works. I cant take anything they say about improved interior quality seriously.

I do really like the motor and I bet with all those black accents it would look good in white. Sixty percent improvement in chassis rigidity is pretty amazing, or is the C6 just that floppy?

Comment

Like I said in the other thread, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            I love it

It looks to me like an Aston Martin that a ricer bought and slapped every aftermarket ground effect, body panel and stick-on fake vent in the catalog onto it.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                            X