Totlaed my Porsche thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totlaed my Porsche thanksgiving

I was headed down to my moms on thanksgiving and was driving down hwy 274 going about 70 and I seen a car about to drive across the road. They seen me and stayed at the stop sign but then at the last second they decided to drive across the road. Instead of hitting them dead on I swerved to the left and they tapped my quarter panel and the Porsche did a 180 slide and started to slide backwards. It slid off the road then hit a colvert and flipped a few times. I crawled out once it finally stopped. The other car kept going. Its sad how shitty people can be now a days. I walked away with just a few scratches. Im really pissed about the car being totaled though.

1997 viper gts
    1986 turbo mustang
    1987 Buick grand national
    1972 nova

Fucken A, glad you walked away! I swear, it is better to just cream the car sometimes. Some people are just shit bags.

Comment

I just cried a little inside.

Comment

Fucking low life pieces of shit! Glad you're OK, sorry about your car, it sure was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Fucken A, glad you walked away! I swear, it is better to just cream the car sometimes. Some people are just shit bags.
          Lol that's what my wife said. She said I should have just hit them. I think I made the right choice by swerving cause I'm sure if I had hit them dead on it would have killed them and more than likely my self too. I'm just real thankful my daughter wasnt with me
          1997 viper gts
          1986 turbo mustang
          1972 nova

Comment

It's shitty to think you would have been better off t-boning them. But it's true.

Comment

glad you're ok
              2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
              2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                Lol that's what my wife said. She said I should have just hit them. I think I made the right choice by swerving cause I'm sure if I had hit them dead on it would have killed them and more than likely my self too. I'm just real thankful my daughter wasnt with me
                You never know when there are kids in the other car too. Fuck those guys, glad you're Ok.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Wow, one hell of a wreck to walk away from with out major injuries. Total scumbag move to drive away after causing something like that. Karma will catch up, maybe not immediately, but it usually does.

Comment

Description of the car? I can't believe they're not looking for that fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      Description of the car? I can't believe they're not looking for that fool!
                      It was a brown ford Taurus. The police department was seven points and they are a fucking joke. It was gonna go under my un insured motorist. But since the cop didn't put any of the witness's info on the police report it went under my collision so my rates will go up. What really pisses me off is that there were tons of people there at the scene that said they saw the whole thing and the cop told my dad as we were leaving to the hospital that he got all their info on the report. He flat out lied to us. On top of that the police report says I seen a car crossing the road and I hit my brakes and slid off the road. My wife called the police department to complain and that same cop told her that I'm real lucky I didn't get a ticket cause about 100 feet ahead it turns into 55 mph and I told him I was going 70 and I should have been slowing down. I normally don't have any problems with cops but this whole situation has just pissed me off
                      1997 viper gts
                      1986 turbo mustang
                      1972 nova

Comment

Fuuuuuck, man, that SUCKS. Didn't realize the other driver took off when you mentioned it before. There is no way I could have kept going without seeing if the person was okay after something like that. In fact, quite a few years back a guy I was racing lost control of his NSX and went sideways into a pole at around 90 at the A pillar. The car looked like it shattered into a billion pieces. Luckily he was completely fine and was already out of the car by the time I was turned around. Really sucks man, both for you and that formerly awesome car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                          It was a brown ford Taurus. The police department was seven points and they are a fucking joke. It was gonna go under my un insured motorist. But since the cop didn't put any of the witness's info on the police report it went under my collision so my rates will go up. What really pisses me off is that there were tons of people there at the scene that said they saw the whole thing and the cop told my dad as we were leaving to the hospital that he got all their info on the report. He flat out lied to us. On top of that the police report says I seen a car crossing the road and I hit my brakes and slid off the road. My wife called the police department to complain and that same cop told her that I'm real lucky I didn't get a ticket cause about 100 feet ahead it turns into 55 mph and I told him I was going 70 and I should have been slowing down. I normally don't have any problems with cops but this whole situation has just pissed me off
                          You may try placing a small ad in the lical paper or see if they have any facebook trading groups that cover that area and ask for witnesses to contact you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

itll buff out... jk glad your ok

Comment

That really sucks, glad you walked away from it though.

Comment

Working...
                              X