No announcement yet.

Curious Bear gets too close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream last night that I was being chased by a bear because of this thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      lmfao. You shoot a goddamn bear with a pistol, no matter the caliber, and that's going to gain you a split second head start and that's about it. Remember to run downhill, and I'll be sure to notify your family that you are bear shit slung on the side of a mountain somewhere.
      Depends on your hand cannon. I'll take my chances with this before I try a pea shooter though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        Depends on your hand cannon. I'll take my chances with this before I try a pea shooter though.

There's one for sale here in Waco. Fun to look at.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
          ok now google "shake that bear!" lol!
          w....t.....f?!
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

When I'm hunting (deer) I don't wanna kill a black bear. However, a 500+ lbs bear climbing your tree stand is a big freaking deal man. I've never had it happen, but it's a different deal when you're out there in the woods dealing with it and cornered.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

i kill anything that eats people. fuck a game warden .

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                There's one for sale here in Waco. Fun to look at.
                Praco?

Comment

how long until seb joins the thread and tells us how he could throw on his wife beater and give that bear the whoopin of its life

Comment

I think Brick has the right idea!

Comment

Those fuckers are quick. Look at how quick it runs when it drops fromt he tree and that swipe. Scary, knowing that in a split second your ass could be bear dinner.

Grizzly Bear vs Cougar?
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                      X