Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious Bear gets too close

http://www.youtube.com/user/video20071966

I wouldn't have let a bear get near this close to me. Seems like a pussy at the end though.

Damn! Looks like he was just following his nose and didn't know what was up there.

Comment

After that one, watch the one titled "Bear in my stand"

Fucker takes a swipe at him!!
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/user/video20071966

I wouldn't have let a bear get near this close to me. Seems like a pussy at the end though.
          Black bears tend to be pretty shy if they are not in a place where they come in contact with humans a lot. Grizzlies on the other hand will fuck your shit up.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I love the way he politely backs down the ladder and get's out of there in the first video. It was like he knew he was busted.

Comment

I know Black Bears are protected wildlife, but I'm sorry...if that was me in the treestand and the SOB came up there, my side arm would be getting a shot right between the eyes. Alot of people don't carry a sidearm when the hunt, however I think it's a great precaution. I do most of my hunting in the woods and my pistol will save me some day I'm sure. No need to rely on my rifle thats sighted at 175 yards for an animal that close.
              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Maybe he smelled the pic-a-nic basket?
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'd take a leak.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                    I know Black Bears are protected wildlife, but I'm sorry...if that was me in the treestand and the SOB came up there, my side arm would be getting a shot right between the eyes. Alot of people don't carry a sidearm when the hunt, however I think it's a great precaution. I do most of my hunting in the woods and my pistol will save me some day I'm sure. No need to rely on my rifle thats sighted at 175 yards for an animal that close.
                    Sidearm my ass. I would have shot him with the rifle. I don't fuck around with things that can eat me.

Comment

I carry a .40 cal, thats plenty of stopping power. The law I believe on shooting Black Bears is they have to stand up at you for you to legaly shoot them...I'm not a game warden though.
                      Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                      Sidearm my ass. I would have shot him with the rifle. I don't fuck around with things that can eat me.
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

That is some crazy shit. To close for my taste
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Do it old school, with a bowie knife to the throat!

Comment

that'll make your butthole pucker

Comment

. The law I believe on shooting Black Bears is they have to stand up at you for you to legaly shoot them...I'm not a game warden though.
                              You shoot a bear in Texas and you are in deep shit. You'd better have some claw marks or teeht marks on you.
                              "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                              East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                              https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Working...
                              X