Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those NX guys sure make some works of art.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    Was this the orange/red one at Wichita Falls that was running when we were out there for the Vernon show, Danny ?
    No, It was the blue one over with our group. He is the same kid who drives the Fairmont and Taz's old mustang now. His name is Stacy.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      Mike's company is first class I'm sure he won't regret using their product.
      We've known Mike since "Top gun nitrous" before NOS. lol. Makes a hell of a product.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
        He sent it to them, Craig at NX is a good guy and this is his work. He has done a few installs for us.
        What shot is he running?
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
          You, John, his son Luke, my buddy Brian and I were all there in his green '60 Chevy wagon. Which car were you in ?

-Aaron
          Not John. I didn't go to any of the Vernon stuff this year , my second daughter was born a little early so my time was cut out.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

We've known Mike since "Top gun nitrous" before NOS. lol. Makes a hell of a product.
            Have you been in the area that long?
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Been in the Lawton area since 82.

Comment

How much would a setup like that run?
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Very nice.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fuck a jet change.

Comment

Not real sure on the price, I wanna say it was about free fiddy. Have yet to spray the car, trying to get the gapless rings seated and he's having problems. smokes like a freight train, but it runs so smooth. Should be ready for the tuners in a month or so.

Comment

Been in the Lawton area since 82.
                        Is Stacey Kinney still running around Lawton?

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                          Fuck a jet change.
                          This. Not like it's completely hidden either. Could be easily spotted in a few seconds. Looks like quality work though.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            This. Not like it's completely hidden either. Could be easily spotted in a few seconds. Looks like quality work though.
                            You can see the front solenoid in the first pic looking down, I don't think the intention was stealth, just a way to keep the engine bay clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              You can see the front solenoid in the first pic looking down, I don't think the intention was stealth, just a way to keep the engine bay clean.
                              Correct. It's a clean way to make use of the gap under that intake. Stealth would be individual runner foggers on the underside with everything powdercoated black, lines ran to their common & solenoids on the backside of the block. But hey, it's only money!

My Boss302 intake shocked me after putting it on, you could legitimately place a football under it and bolt it down.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Algerene View Post
                                Is Stacey Kinney still running around Lawton?
                                Lol. you know the old man? Yep he is still around, this is actually his son's stuff. Stacy Kinney Jr. I have been running around with these guys for 18 years or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X