Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard you were broke! LOL Try harded fuckwad

Comment

I like it. Out of the box unorthodox thinking. Where is there a build thread or website for this thing?

I see an AEM engine position module (EPM) so I am going to assume AEM ECU and coil on plugs like I am running.

Is it an individual TB per runner or a dual TB; one for each plenum? Ken Dutweiler (sp?) built a dual plenum dual TB manifold for one of his twin turbo cars way back in the '90s. It ended up on a Lone Star Classics Cobra kit car built by Mike Davis. Was a blast to drive and NA with a basic 351w aluminum head FRPP crate motor made 420rwhp.

Looks like a air/water intercooler too. I would be willing to bet this thing makes a rediculous 900+ at the wheels.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

i hope he reinforces those wastegates that are hanging off the side like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I like it. Out of the box unorthodox thinking. Where is there a build thread or website for this thing?

I see an AEM engine position module (EPM) so I am going to assume AEM ECU and coil on plugs like I am running.

Is it an individual TB per runner or a dual TB; one for each plenum? Ken Dutweiler (sp?) built a dual plenum dual TB manifold for one of his twin turbo cars way back in the '90s. It ended up on a Lone Star Classics Cobra kit car built by Mike Davis. Was a blast to drive and NA with a basic 351w aluminum head FRPP crate motor made 420rwhp.

Looks like a air/water intercooler too. I would be willing to bet this thing makes a rediculous 900+ at the wheels.
          looks like individual throttle plates in each runner. Look up near where the plenum attaches to the runner, then look further down and notice the location of the rails.

Comment

I bet the rest of the car cost what the mill did, with all that crazy shit going on.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Is Mr.Hollywood Kelly?
              Ded

Comment

Thermostat not included.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What ever happened with his insurance fraud?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Looks beautiful. Lol at the 100 mph tires on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      What ever happened with his insurance fraud?
                      I believe you mean Hennessey.

Comment

That car sounds and runs SICK!

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                          That car sounds and runs SICK!
                          I would not have guessed!

Video? Your post is unsubstantiated without video, bruh.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            i hope he reinforces those wastegates that are hanging off the side like that.
                            Im guessing from the placement they wont need it since they will be supported by the discharge being recirculated back into the exhaust.
                            sigpic

Comment

that motor would look great in a foxbody

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                that motor would look great in a foxbody
                                Like a diamond necklace on a fat chick.

Comment

Working...
                                X