No announcement yet.

the ol 4eye is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a little plate. It might be faster now since i got those there racin stripes..lol. why you so interested in what it runs? I promise you it is nothing earth shattering on the times. Its basic as it comes.....408 with small plate glide with brake 4.30"s, 10inch slicks. there you have it. Just remember its got those stripes on there now. look out
    KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by bubba stiff View Post
      just a little plate. It might be faster now since i got those there racin stripes..lol. why you so interested in what it runs? I promise you it is nothing earth shattering on the times. Its basic as it comes.....408 with small plate glide with brake 4.30"s, 10inch slicks. there you have it. Just remember its got those stripes on there now. look out

just similar to my combo, just curious how much sauce. mine is a 434, with a c4, and a plate. Havnt sprayed it. runs 6.40s on the motor on a 26/10 slick. just curious of what yours runs on motr, how much sauce and what it picked up on the spray

Comment

thats cool man im just messin with ya. I very seldom run it on motor but when i did i was footbrakn and it went 6.50ish. trust me it will pick up alot on the gas. you will be pleased
        KODFWS 2011

Comment

Working...
        X