Cops force teens to do pushups as punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    The "WTF" part of it is the fact that the cops are being punished..
    I agree. They can shoot you or your dog and get a pais suspension, but they shouldn't dare try to make teens do pushups. That's just horrible.

Comment

My 5 year old does push ups for punishment with me, she can push out 20+, I never really make her do more than 10 though...unless I'm really pissed.
      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Don't be jealous that he gave me the 411 whenever he had the UTD Kappa Kappa Sigma sorority do wet t-shirt jumping jacks and NOT YOU.
        you mean the omega moo's dont you???

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The politics of the whole thing is, they city did not get their money. I think it is good to give a kid a break every now and then.

Comment

See this is the problem with America today! What is wrong with them doing pushups. My son has to do pushups in practice when they dont do something right. I think the officers where doing the community a favor by keeping the punishment simple & not involving the court system or cramming up the jail that night wtih some kids. We need more cops like them. But society would rather just hand out a felony to some kid & maybe ruin his life cause he was just being a kid
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I am so glad to live in a nanny state where my dad in blue is everywhere to keep me out of trouble. Please dad no more push-up's!

Comment

Looks better than a knee to the back of the head

Comment

because push ups are far worse than murdering those kids like most cops would have done

Comment

Working...
                  X