• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Basically, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      yep, looks like something a minitrucker would build
      Aren't you in Relaxed Atmosphere, that majority of the club is mini truckers?

Comment

i would roll it if it had a normal interior and all those stickers taken off, i puked just a little bit when i saw the inside. i didn't know people still wanted interiors to look like that

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Because most of his posts start with "guess what's in my anus", I'll let it slide.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

that truck is badass. i personally am not a member of any tribe, so i would have not gone with the tribal scheme. cool all the same.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I get to work on lowered vehicles from time to time and i fkn hate em, can't get the lift pads under them or half to run a floor jack under...so as long as they don't bring that shit for me to work on, its fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                Aren't you in Relaxed Atmosphere, that majority of the club is mini truckers?
                I'm not at liberty to speak of car club(s) I'm associated with until they finish paying me.

Comment

All that detail and the bolts on the wheels are still rusted from being in Houston lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    All that detail and the bolts on the wheels are still rusted from being in Houston lol.
                    You know the truck?

I see you're in Midland. We need to shoot the ZO6 one of these days.
                    Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
                      It belongs to Mario Williams of the Texans and now Bills.

I guess he was still wearing his gloves

Comment

haha, thanks man.

Since you love skulls, have a look at this. I shot this truck in March down in Katy. It belongs to Mario Williams of the Texans and now Bills.

You know the truck?
                        Nope, he could just see the bolts in your pic.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Nope, he could just see the bolts in your pic.
                          lol - I forgot I posted pics of that truck. Yeah that was one thing I thought could have easily been remedied with some stainless. Really sticks out like a sore thumb.
                          Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            I guess he was still wearing his gloves
                            lol - The shop owner was driving the truck the day of the shoot.

Here's the truck he picked up a couple weeks ago. It was one of the 6 or 7 SEMA builds they did this year.

Comment

You know the truck?

I see you're in Midland. We need to shoot the ZO6 one of these days.
                              Like has already been stated I just noticed it in the pictures, first thing I noticed.

I would be happy to get the Z out some time for pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X