• O ya it was. Just have to get out in front of the shady drivers

Comment

• Originally posted by 94 cobra View Post
      O ya it was. Just have to get out in front of the shady drivers
      And not mess up!

Comment

• Lol ya I will try that next time

Comment

• Are old gas powered planes worth anything anymore? I have and old Cessna looking R/C plane I'm looking to get rid of

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
            Are old gas powered planes worth anything anymore? I have and old Cessna looking R/C plane I'm looking to get rid of
            Not really. PM me your address and I'll come take it off your hands. No charge.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Not really. PM me your address and I'll come take it off your hands. No charge.
              Hahaha how kind of you. Gonna hit up an RC shop and price it. Will probably be letting it go on the cheap

Comment

• Seriously, let me know how much. I've been dieing to get into the hobby but just can't afford it, with kids.... :/
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I think I want a tmaxx. Who's got one for a good price?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Never mind. Got a used revo for

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Where's the nearest hobby spot for nitro in the rhome area? That place off of 287 has disappeared. I went to hobbytown in colleyville

Comment

• that hobby town is gonna be your best bet.... not many places around here..

Comment

• Mikes in Carrolton is the best, Roy's in Hurst (Norwood dr) is good too
                          sigpic

Comment

• Starting a new build, bought a slash 4x4 lcg platinum roller and a MMM 2200kv setup I am going to run on 6s. Should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Starting a new build, bought a slash 4x4 lcg platinum roller and a MMM 2200kv setup I am going to run on 6s. Should be fun.
                              i have mine setup this way and on 3s its plenty of fun.....you'll need steel cvds and i would go to 17mm adaptors and 1/8 wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by Big pappa pump View Post
                                i have mine setup this way and on 3s its plenty of fun.....you'll need steel cvds and i would go to 17mm adaptors and 1/8 wheels
                                Already ordered all that. I'm ahead of the breaking shit game already.

Comment

Working...
                                X