No announcement yet.

Any RC Folks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat up the screws using a hair dryer and the thread lock will come loose.

Comment

• Class my friends made up. Stock slash with modified body's for oval track. Pretty fun ad cheap.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0R3OYxRv1Y&sns=em[/ame]

Comment

• Anybody else going to race at speedmonkey today?

Comment

• There is a rock crawler/ scale crawler meet at Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer tomorrow. I'm not sure the heavy rian tonight will effect it, but I figured I'd mention it. My scale crawler is far from finished so I doubt I'll make it.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'm selling my RC and EVERYTHING that goes with it.
            I don't even have 1 gallon of nitro ran through it. PM for info if interested

Comment

• Comment

• Price?

Comment

• $450

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• That's freak'n cool!! Any more information on it?
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            Here that beast is with more powerful engines and 3 blade props.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• And you cant beat the sound of a real Radial engine. *drools*

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94 cobra View Post
                                Anybody else going to race at speedmonkey today?
                                That was some close racin'!

Comment

Working...
                                X