Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
      Been sitting for a LONG time, pretty sure the motor is seized up.
      Get it going?
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• not a car but here's my new pylon racer. Should be able to brake 150mph. I finished it yesterday, and named it "Bad Idea"

Comment

• 150? What kinds of brushless/ESC/battery combo are you gonna run? Did you reinforce the tail feathers? I had a P51 fly out of its tail feathers at 135MPH LOL. Wasn't a pretty landing.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post

looks slow

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              150? What kinds of brushless/ESC/battery combo are you gonna run? Did you reinforce the tail feathers? I had a P51 fly out of its tail feathers at 135MPH LOL. Wasn't a pretty landing.
              There ae RC planes that have crashed and those that WILL crash

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                looks slow
                X2

Comment

• It's not slow, has a fo' fiddy' fo' in it..

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    150? What kinds of brushless/ESC/battery combo are you gonna run? Did you reinforce the tail feathers? I had a P51 fly out of its tail feathers at 135MPH LOL. Wasn't a pretty landing.
                    this is a multiplex dogfighter, it doesn't need any extra stiffening. I was running a heli motor, 100amp esc and a big 4 cell 3300 lipo. It was fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      Get it going?
                      Man I haven't even messed with it. Its still sitting in my dining room. I need to get on it.
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

• Man I have been scooping up 'piece o' shit' RC jobs for the last couple of weeks.

It has been cool to push a totally stock 2WD Slash so fast on 2s batteries to where there was no way that the Parma 55 body would stay planted. I'd start making claims about how fast it went with me piloting it in the truck with my wife driving but I would be called a liar due to not having GPS proof. I'll just say we have had a blast.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I have 2 jatto 3.3 Can't upload pictures for some odd reason.

Comment

• I got some new shelving in my hobby room yesterday. It’s nice to be able to walk through it again, but now I'm running out of room on the ceiling and walls now.

Comment

• my new play toy going to put in a tekin RX8 and tekin 8 2650 motor in it

Comment

• This makes all of my planes look like Fred Flinstone put them together.......ridiculous detail!

Now, the third championship title!!! - https://youtu.be/8C7uwuWMDf8Year 2011. United states of America. The 9th Jet World Masters championship. The model Ru...

Comment

Working...
                                X