Any RC Folks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bradttu View Post
    Man that looks MUCH better than I expected it would.

My drift car showed up on Friday. It's a lot more difficult than I expected. Pretty fun.
    And keep in mind, the Badlands tires I have mounted are pretty tall compared to some of the other 2.8" tires that would be used on a prepped track. But the extra width is quite nice...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I have four new badlands tires for 2.2/2.2 wheels bought and installed on beadlocks ran on grass for 5 minutes and removed would take 30 for if anyone wants them.
      sigpic

Comment

• Unfortunately, 2.2" wheels won't fit on the Exo. Clearance issues with the steering knuckles and suspension arms...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Short Course Truck = Trophy Truck, just different names...

$150. Comes with 2.4ghz radio. Like I said, All you need is a battery and charger...
          Alright, How fast will that one go? And how much is a battery and charger usually?
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• It will go 25-30 mph as it sits.

I will check out prices on batteries and chargers when I get home.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              It will go 25-30 mph as it sits.

I will check out prices on batteries and chargers when I get home.
              BORING. I thought that was fast enough at first.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                Alright, How fast will that one go? And how much is a battery and charger usually?
                You'll be in probably another $100 for a decent battery and a decent charger.

Comment

• Oh ok. Well as rough as the field is behind me. Im sure that speed will be fine. Lol
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                    Oh ok. Well as rough as the field is behind me. Im sure that speed will be fine. Lol
                    Spend a little more on a LiPo 3S battery and brusless motor, and 60+mph is possible. My Slash is a wheelie machine when I'm not careful, sure was fun tossing up sand rooster tails on the beach this summer though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Spend a little more on a LiPo 3S battery and brusless motor, and 60+mph is possible. My Slash is a wheelie machine when I'm not careful, sure was fun tossing up sand rooster tails on the beach this summer though.
                      Exactly!! I should have bought the RTR slash 4x4 brushless right off the bat, would have saved me money in the long run.

Comment

• My SC10 is brushless, but only 2wd and I do run it on Lipo, but only 2S. Not sure if the stock speedcontrol can handle 3S...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Here you go... Bone stock aside from a 19 tooth pinion. Running on a 20C, 3S.

Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

• Does anyone want this body? It was my first body to paint and is not without flaws but it's never been run. Maybe it would make a good bashing body? I believe it's sold to fit stampedes.
                            Just cover shipping and it's yours.
                            I was about to chunk it but thought I'd try here
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• That would make a cool sedan body.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• We had our grand opening at our track here the other day, I am the blue truck, I was racing myself basically. I tried my hardest to lap that damn gas truck towards the end.

Last edited by redrocket5.0; 04-13-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X