Photos / re-introduction (Lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    I'm guessing TTU is for Texas Tech Univ. Badass pics. Figured you're from around Lubbuck. Saw a thread with your pics on a forum awhile back.

edit....just saw post above...lol
    Midland/Odessa -
    Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
      Midland/Odessa -

LOL..yea, I couldn't remember.

Comment

How did you make it look like the truck and hood are opening backwards on the white car and how did you make it look like the wheels is movin in some of them
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That new iphone sure takes some nice pics!

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
            ttu - Texas Tech University (just part of the screen name I've always used. I'm lazy and I don't want to keep up with another name.)
            Gotcha, I am just way too used to seeing it on cars nowadays

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post

Man I dig that.
              Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

few more...

Most recent shoot

Comment

Those pics are okay if you like cool shit........

Comment

Great work!

I see you use a rig for some shots. I've been interested in trying this for a while, but I'm scared of the suction cups damaging the vehicle. Have you ever had this happen?

Comment

T minus 24 hours until advertising ban.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Manolo!! Ban This piece a Chit!!!!

Nice pics Though.
                        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

T minus 24 hours until advertising ban.
                          lol - I'm not advertising. I'm sharing my pics. I figured this could lead me to a Mustang that could be featured in 5.0 or MM&FF. There's no cost in being featured and it's bragging rights for the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by mstg46 View Post
                            Great work!

I see you use a rig for some shots. I've been interested in trying this for a while, but I'm scared of the suction cups damaging the vehicle. Have you ever had this happen?
                            Thanks dude.

Never. Not even a close call. You just have to pay attention. There's a redline that shows if they start to lose suction. It's a little unnerving when you're hanging 15' of metal over a car you can't afford to fix if you screw it up.

There are some cars that it won't work on due to the weight of the gear. I put it on a Lamborghini once, never again. I tried it on a Ford GT too, same thing. It starts to flex the body of the car and I could just see something bad happening.

Comment

Nice pics, welcome back.

Comment

I'll loan him my cocoa butter lotion!

Comment

Working...
                                X