No announcement yet.

Photos / re-introduction (Lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos / re-introduction (Lots of pics)

Hey guys and gals. I was a member on the other site and I decided to check it out the other day, after 10 or so years. I didn't know it was a ghost town these days. So anyway, I was pointed over here. I figured I'd post some photos for you all to check out. I'm a freelance photographer for Source Interlink Media (Hot Rod, Truckin', 8 Lug, 5.0, MM&FF, Classic Trucks, etc). There are a handful of nice Mustangs in my area, but I figured I could get more opportunities to shoot in the DFW area. I come up there 3 or 4 times a year, but I can come quickly if I get the editor to sign off on a ride to feature. I also shoot just for kicks too.

If there are any Mustangs in here that may catch the eyes of the editors I work for, please don't hesitate to contact me. You can see everything else on my Facebook page.

So here goes....

Mustangs first...

And the rest

Shot for 8 Lug Magazine

Shot for 8 Lug Magazine

Shot for Truckin'
    Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

more...

Shot for Classic Trucks

October '12 8 Lug Magazine Cover / 5 page spread. You can read the article I wrote here...

Featured in the current issue of 8 Lug Magazine

Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Underground Racing TT

Comment

Comment

Very nice!!
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Very nice pics...but there's one missing!
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
              Very nice pics...but there's one missing!
              hah!
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

haha, what's missing?

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
                  haha, what's missing?
                  starts with a TIT and ends with a S

What does the ttu stand for in your name? Time Trial Unlimited?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
                    haha, what's missing?
                    knockers. please post the Brad Stillwell knockers in the NSFW forum. K THX.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      starts with a TIT and ends with a S

What does the ttu stand for in your name? Time Trial Unlimited?
                      lol - God it feels good to be back! Sorry fellas, no tit pics.

ttu - Texas Tech University (just part of the screen name I've always used. I'm lazy and I don't want to keep up with another name.)

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        knockers. please post the Brad Stillwell knockers in the NSFW forum. K THX.
                        And we expect nothing less than comparable quality!

Comment

Sweet black GT40
                          WRX

Comment

I'm guessing TTU is for Texas Tech Univ. Badass pics. Figured you're from around Lubbuck. Saw a thread with your pics on a forum awhile back.

edit....just saw post above...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
                              And we expect nothing less than comparable quality!
                              I did it for a while, but I never really liked the results so I stopped. I had decent results, but I'll leave that to the pros in the modeling sector.

Comment

Working...
                              X