Japanese Mini Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Mini Trucks

Anyone ever had one of these things? Thinking about getting one for the deer lease. Found a couple, one is a Suzuki and the other is Mitsubishi. They are cheaper than a 4 wheeler, rhino, ranger etc and something I wouldn't mind leaving down there. I'm just wondering if they are a shit.

Similar to these.

i used to drive them on the airfields in japan, they are turds. it should work out fine on a lease though.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I thought someone else had asked this question not too long ago. Let me see if I can find the thread
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I saw them all over the place in Tokyo. They are much smaller than the picture leads you to believe though.

I thought they were pretty neat.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Anyone have input on these things? They caught my interest for a paddock vehicle to tote fuel jugs etc. Worth messing with?
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

my uncle had a suzuki samurai on his lease 4x4 and ran great he picked it up for $500 on craigslist

Comment

I should have know, everything has already been asked on DFWM. Thanks for the link though. I'm going to look at them after work tonight. For $2500 I figure it is hard to go too wrong. These ones already have camo paint and the knobby 4wheeler tires.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                I should have know, everything has already been asked on DFWM. Thanks for the link though. I'm going to look at them after work tonight. For $2500 I figure it is hard to go too wrong. These ones already have camo paint and the knobby 4wheeler tires.
                I still really want one, but didnt end up with a viable option to tote what ends up being another small car to the track.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have used them for years at work. They would great on a deer lease.

Comment

Drove them as little work trucks in Al Udeid... beat the living shit out of them and they ran just fine

Comment

I went and looked at and drove them tonight, pictures do not do these things justice on how small they are on the inside. It literally feels like they were built for a midget, and I'm not a big person by any means. I'm going to sleep on it, but will probably end up buying one of them tomorrow.

Comment

Had a buddy that had one on our lease in west texas... We had three atvs, 2 rangers, and a rhino in addition. When it got cold Everbody was begging him for a ride to the stand. He loved it an is still beating the ever loving shit out of it as far as I know. Hell, I rolled it by myself trying to catch up with the other guys that were pig hunting. Pushed it back over myself with a little thought put into it. I'd own one if my current lease warranted it.

Comment

I have seen van versions of these as well that would be pretty cool.

Comment

Picked it up after work today. Everyone down on the deer lease is going to get a kick out of this Asian mobile.

Comment

2500?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X