Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The little shop that could, thank you for your support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want that Suburban BAD! But fuck that ugly ass blue interior. PM me an address.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So the shop has been open for just over a year now. Been touch and go but I had always kept extra cash around for the slim times. I was really starting to wonder if I had made a mistake. Well word has traveled far and I have people from Austin, Houston, Dallas and Corsicana all make the long drive to bring their cars to me. We have become known as the shop that can fix issues other shops cant. That makes me proud. More so though from what I hear from my other mechanic friends. Two work in Waco and one in Temple and all three have had customers that mention my shop and its always very positive what they say. Two have said they NEVER heard a customer talk good about another shop before and were shocked.

Thats what really makes me feel good. I am honest and fair and take time to show people why and how their car needs whatever repairs it needs and I do it for a fair price and done right. That was always my goal, not to be rich but be comfertable and never have to worry about people bad mouthing my shop and my customers not feeling like they were just taken by yet another mechanic.

So we have been SLAMMED now. No more sitting around playing games now, its just solid work from 8 am untill my partner pushes me out the door usually way after we were supposed to close. I just dont notice that 10 hours have gone by. I am tired but content. I like cars and like to work on them. What more could you want in a job?

Great thing is we finaly moved past doing all these damn farm trucks as word has spread. We get lots of Caddys, Lincolns, Benz, VW, Mustangs, few Corvetts, F-bodies and BMWs now. Cars I enjoy working on.... minus the Caddys. LOL. I hate working on them but not many shops around me want to touch them much less know anything about them. While they are a PITA to work on I have learned many tricks and better ways to fix them and make them last.

So thank you everyone for your support and please feel free to stop by any time you are in the area.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Good for you man. Sounds like you do awesome work.
        1997 viper gts
        1986 turbo mustang
        1987 Buick grand national
        1972 nova

Comment

Did you sell the suburban?

Comment

awesome to hear, just let me know when you start working on 350z's

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              So the shop has been open for just over a year now. Been touch and go but I had always kept extra cash around for the slim times. I was really starting to wonder if I had made a mistake. Well word has traveled far and I have people from Austin, Houston, Dallas and Corsicana all make the long drive to bring their cars to me. We have become known as the shop that can fix issues other shops cant. That makes me proud. More so though from what I hear from my other mechanic friends. Two work in Waco and one in Temple and all three have had customers that mention my shop and its always very positive what they say. Two have said they NEVER heard a customer talk good about another shop before and were shocked.

Thats what really makes me feel good. I am honest and fair and take time to show people why and how their car needs whatever repairs it needs and I do it for a fair price and done right. That was always my goal, not to be rich but be comfertable and never have to worry about people bad mouthing my shop and my customers not feeling like they were just taken by yet another mechanic.

So we have been SLAMMED now. No more sitting around playing games now, its just solid work from 8 am untill my partner pushes me out the door usually way after we were supposed to close. I just dont notice that 10 hours have gone by. I am tired but content. I like cars and like to work on them. What more could you want in a job?

Great thing is we finaly moved past doing all these damn farm trucks as word has spread. We get lots of Caddys, Lincolns, Benz, VW, Mustangs, few Corvetts, F-bodies and BMWs now. Cars I enjoy working on.... minus the Caddys. LOL. I hate working on them but not many shops around me want to touch them much less know anything about them. While they are a PITA to work on I have learned many tricks and better ways to fix them and make them last.

So thank you everyone for your support and please feel free to stop by any time you are in the area.
              PM sent

Comment

Working...
              X