Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward product placement

lolz

Sponsorship for Olympic athletes usually helps both the Olympian and the company sponsoring them. The Olympian gets money to train and live, and the sponsor gains valuable exposure.

But in the case of British Gas' sponsorship of bronze medal-winning UK diver Tom Daley, the company could have benefited from checking out their company's placement on his swimsuit.

Yep, that's a pretty awkward placement. On the other hand, I doubt I'll forget about how British Gas supports Olympic divers anytime soon.

Since the London Games, Daley, who is just 18 years old, has become a superstar in Britain and is looking to cash in on his celebrity status.

When he isn't winning gold at the Junior World Diving Championships, he is teaching children in China how to dive. I am sure he'd rather be remembered for doing that than for the unfortunate product placement above.

at least it wasnt "preperation H"
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      at least it wasnt "preperation H"
      Or Astroglide...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
      X