Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been working on some really cool stuff lately....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been working on some really cool stuff lately....

So some of you guys that I'm friends with on Facebook have been seeing some of the pictures I have been posting recently but for those that haven't seen them, I thought I would post some pictures.

It's been a while since I posted a picture thread so I figured I'd throw some up here.

This '62 Impala belongs to Majestics Car Club member Brent. Super cool guy, and the car speaks for itself. It's AMAZING. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see it in an upcoming issue of Lowrider magazine. There's a big car show in Odessa coming up that Lowrider will be at and this car has been getting TONS of attention on the internet on other sites (Lay It Low, etc). He recently received the "Most Improved Member of 2012" for the entire Majestics car club....world wide !! It doesn't have wheels on it in these pictures because one of the other club members that was taking his '64 Impala convertible to Vegas for the big show last weekend had some busted spokes on one of his wheels so they put Brent's wheels on the '64. Anyway, on with the pics. I obviously did all of the dark and light blue stripes.

And this is my buddy Brian's '55 Chevy that I posted pictures of before when I did the scallops on. The big panels have lace with orange candy shot over it. We are pretty much finished with the roof. Just have a lot of clearing and sanding left to do. Here's some other stuff Brian and I have been working on as well. A couple of motorcycle sets for some local guys and some skate decks that will be for sale shortly.

Comment

i'd like to see that dash a little closer!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And I had to do some cover-up work on this airplane. It had some corrosion that they fixed and the owner didn't want to have to pay to have the whole top repainted so he got a hold of me. The plane is a Lance Piper, hence the lance.

Comment

All that and hes still rolling drum brakes? Lol
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

awesome! i always enjoy your pics

Comment

No energy drinks for you! I just can't fathom trying to make lines like that by hand.

Comment

man you must have made a months worth of income on that one car... sick

I like the plane feathers

I'm out on the laced motorcycle stuff but I do like the top of the 55
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  i'd like to see that dash a little closer!
                  Rodney, it's as awesome as the roof, package tray, and inner fenderwells !

This is Tony's '64 that got me hooked up with Brent. I just did the grey stripes along the bottom.

Comment

Great work as usual! Thanks for the pics, now tell Greg to put up some pics of what you did on his motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                      Part of getting into the Majestics Car Club is you have to have a "chromed out undercarriage". I'm assuming he left the drums because they're easier to chrome than rotors and calipers. LOL !

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      awesome! i always enjoy your pics
                      Thank you sir ! I've been meaning to post pictures more often, just been busy, which is a good thing.

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      No energy drinks for you! I just can't fathom trying to make lines like that by hand.
                      Yeah, I actually stopped drinking them a while back more out of a health standpoint. I didn't have any problems drinking a Monster and pinstriping right afterwards. I guess they have a different effect on different people, because I never got shaky, or anxious feeling like some people that I have talked to.

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                      man you must have made a months worth of income on that one car... sick

I like the plane feathers

I'm out on the laced motorcycle stuff but I do like the top of the 55
                      We won't talk about what I charged on that car. We'll just say it was very affordable and I needed to use it to get my foot in the door with more of the lowrider guys. LOL !

I didn't tell the guy with the plane, but those were the first feathers I'd ever painted ! Haha !!

The guy with the bike parts we put lace on just said he "wanted it to look old school." The roof on the '55 looks sooooooooo good in person. You just can't capture all of the shadows and different shades of candy with a camera phone. Haha. But thanks Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Great work as usual! Thanks for the pics, now tell Greg to put up some pics of what you did on his motorcycle.
                        Thanks man. He told me you were at the shop the day I striped his bike. You shoulda introduced yourself man !! I can talk and stripe at the same time ! Haha !

Comment

Damn, mad skills.
                          How much are you selling those decks for?
                          2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing with all the time you have been painting, you haven't gotten the wagon ready for Forest Lane yet....
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                              the old school lowrider guys i know wouldnt dare convert a 64 to disc..

Comment

Working...
                              X