Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

Not really stupid, but I thought this was a cavalier with a bodykit, it's a hot sounding GTO.
    Damn, I didn't get GTO out of that. I thought it was either an old 2dr Neon or an Acura RSX.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• LOL, yeah you can deny they look like cavaliers. That truck looks like it was stalking strippers.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I hit the Back 9 for lunch, people are always taking pics of that strip club parking lot cruiser.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          What the hell is that silver/metal thing towards the front of the bed? Don't tell me that's some giant fucking exhaust.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            What the hell is that silver/metal thing towards the front of the bed? Don't tell me that's some giant fucking exhaust.
            its giant fucking exhaust.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• looks to be a giant fucking exhaust.

Comment

• That or a stainless trashcan stuck between the frame rails.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I find it funny that the other B9 car in that complex is a smartcar, polar opposites lol.
                  Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    That or a stainless trashcan stuck between the frame rails.
                    Looks about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Looks about right.

Is that a borla trashcan tip?

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Comment

• Hmmm

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                Lmfdo son. The trunk is in the trunk.
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X