No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly no, I had never heard of that movie before.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Original had Steve McQueen in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
        Original had Steve McQueen in it.
        Apparently I have pulled my own man card unbeknownst to me.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I seriously like the Off Road Mustang
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Wonder if its a knock off or the movie car?
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• IIRC, the car in the Thomas Crowne Affair was originally built to be used by Arnie in the Last Action Hero, but got shelved in that one. Same director did TCA, so pulled it out of mothballs for it. And for the record, I actually think it's pretty cool too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                I seriously like the Off Road Mustang
                Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                IIRC, the car in the Thomas Crowne Affair was originally built to be used by Arnie in the Last Action Hero, but got shelved in that one. Same director did TCA, so pulled it out of mothballs for it. And for the record, I actually think it's pretty cool too.
                I concur. I remember that car from that terrible movie. I dig the shit out of it. The best part about rolling that thing is seeing the disgust on the shelby leg-humpers' faces. I'd love that.

Though I doubt it's a real one, but I hope it is.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• lols

Comment

• edit- damn it CJ!

Comment

• 2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Trying to remember where that is! I've seen it, and it's in Texas. Somewhere between Houston and the new Formula 1 track I passed it I believe.

Comment

• Lol wtf.

Comment

• I forgot I had recorded and posted this to youtube a while back. (I think it may have been posted in Canada back in the day)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJKOIQYj3vM[/ame]

Comment

• This morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X