• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    Hopefully DOT didn't see you taking those pictures, Bryan
    Bryan didn't take them

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Its a Ranger, he fabricated the suspension himself, and he scrapped the plans of using 3.2 Yamaha SHO motor in favor of a 6.0 LS motor. It is his daily and for some reason I couldn't find a DOT # on the tires.
      I see it almost daily and it's wiiiiiidddde.

It was all white a few weeks ago but has had some mismatched body panels lately. When I saw it the other day it had a red door. Had Orange wheels for a while too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post

Same guy I believe, he got a new truck.
        I feel bad for the poor bastard who got the old one. You'd have to pay me 5 grand to attack that thing with fishing line and a 55 gallon drum of goo gone.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I saw this semi pulling out of a gas station onto a 2 lane road approaching business 121. I had to stop (way back) to give him room, which he had plenty and I saw it coming before he did - although, he should've known better.

Didn't have the thought to get my camera ready quickly until it was clear for me to move, but I was sitting there all of 30-45sec. He was there an hour until a tow truck could get him unstuck.

Comment

• That guy gets around.

(http://postimg.org/image/5rsbdrirf/full/) image post (http://postimage.org/) (http://postimg.org/image/u9kf1nlbv/full/) screen shot windows (http://postimage.org/app.php) Southbound 360 this am at post n paddock and carrier/green oaks

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              truck pics
              I will admit I have done that before. I was in NY in the winter in a city I had never been too. The ditch was level with the rest of the ground it had so much snow in it. I had no idea it was even a ditch till I was in it

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• good god
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• LeMons racer??

Comment

• Last edited by SMKR; 08-30-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Put that shit in the chubby chasers thread.

Comment

• Stinger Exhaust

Saw this driving home on I-20 today. Some type of import with a classic VW bug "stinger" style fart pipe.

Comment

• Some type of import......... LOLZ
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Custom plywood bed cover / back window with hole cut for rear view access....

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                Custom plywood bed cover / back window with hole cut for rear view access....

I just saw that pos at Home Depot on s cooper in Arlington.

CN

Comment

Working...
                                X