No announcement yet.

Hot peppers from a friend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About those ghost peppers. I've always though that hot peppers are purely uncomfortable, but posed no real health risks. However, one of my friends roommates decided to eat a whole ghost pepper, and a few hours later had to go to the hospital, and developer ulcers, and other health issues and now he can't eat spicy food anymore. I still have trouble believing it, but that's insanity.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      About those ghost peppers. I've always though that hot peppers are purely uncomfortable, but posed no real health risks. However, one of my friends roommates decided to eat a whole ghost pepper, and a few hours later had to go to the hospital, and developer ulcers, and other health issues and now he can't eat spicy food anymore. I still have trouble believing it, but that's insanity.
      ...there's several videos on YouTube of guys trying to hang their cocks out and getting jacked up something fierce. My favorite is the this one: our Super Über Cool Hawaiian hipster who eats his hydroponic-grown pepper and it turns him from Über Cool to profanity-belching infant.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
      X