Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are still some deals out there....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    I have a VERY good painter.
    Think he would be interested in doing an old Mopar or two?

Comment

It's done now - http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...fastback&cat=4

For all those who have asked, this car was painted by Mark Preus...he is very good at his craft, and a great guy to do business with....HIGHLY recommended, and I don't say that about too many painters.

...I just hope he'll be ready to take on my truck later this year when we are done with the bodywork!
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Do want.

Props for getting it done, it looks good.

You take a '46 Ford truck in trade?

Comment

Very nice. Must have missed this thread the first time around.

Comment

very nice!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Thanks guys. I've got a couple people interested already....one happens to be the daughter of the original owner (aunt to the guy I bought it from). However they aren't really car people, and mostly into it for the sentimental value to their family. They also don't quite get what these cars are worth these days, and how much it took to put it back together. It's not my intent to rip their head off, but damn...I'm also not in the business of giving away hundreds of hours of free labor either.

I understand the sentimental value, but I'm actually trying to discourage that one....they won't know how to take care of it, and I'll be getting calls every time it needs something. Don't really want to sign up for that.

I've been watching the fastbacks for the past few months and they seem to be bringing really good money again....thinking of giving it a shot on Hemmings or maybe even Ebay in the next week or so.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

EBay is probably your best bet. Put it on there with no reserve and the vultures will go nuts.

Comment

Man, this is the motivation I need to re-do my Mustang. Thanks for inspiration!

Also, back in high school I had a 1966 Mustang 289 4-spd convertible in Emberglo. Me and my young dumb self sold it for $7500 fully restored...man I wish I had never done that. I miss that car.

Comment

Nice work

The paint looks really good, love the color.

Comment

Looks great! Hope you get a lot for it.

Comment

That car turned out really nice. Don't just give your hard work and money away, especially to someone that has very little appreciation for what it takes to take an old car to that level.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Fucking nice! I seriously just thought about selling some stock and buying it! A bit more than I wanna spend tho, but it's really fucking nice looking!

Comment

Looks very good. Are you bringing this to Forest Lane Saturday?

Comment

I love that color!

Comment

Beautiful paint work, Mark!
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X