Usain bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain bolt

I saw this and thought some would appreciate it..

Stops and interview to show respect to American National Anthem.

More than Obama has ever done. I would put money on it that Obama would stop the national anthem to finish speaking/reading words out loud.

Comment

While I doubt it was just because it was the US National Anthem I do have to give him props that he would have that kind of class for ANY anthem. Well played Sir, well played!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          While I doubt it was just because it was the US National Anthem I do have to give him props that he would have that kind of class for ANY anthem. Well played Sir, well played!
          Yep, he seemed much more cocky in some of the pre-event interviews and some of the other showboating, but he at least has that respect for others, the reporter obviously didnt, lol.

Comment

When I'm filing into the ballpark late I always stop walking and take my hat off if I hear the anthem starting. I'd say 70%+ just keep on walking, talking, etc. I've seen some vendors even stop selling during it. Props to Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
              Yep, he seemed much more cocky in some of the pre-event interviews and some of the other showboating, but he at least has that respect for others, the reporter obviously didnt, lol.
              That's what I thought I just think he likes being goofy as fuck.

Pretty cool of him though.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

If you were the fastest man on the planet, by all means, be cocky!! And good to see he does have respect.

Comment

Impressive

Comment

I saw a separate interview where he thanked the U.S. and it's fans. I like the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                      When I'm filing into the ballpark late I always stop walking and take my hat off if I hear the anthem starting. I'd say 70%+ just keep on walking, talking, etc. I've seen some vendors even stop selling during it. Props to Bolt.
                      solid barg..

oh wait are you the "get your hot weiner/cold beer guy"?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Bolt even knew the last notes because he started to turn back to the reporter just as the song was ending.

He just went up a few notches..

Comment

Originally posted by strokn88lx View Post
                          If you were the fastest man on the planet, by all means, be cocky!! And good to see he does have respect.
                          Exactly what I was going to say. He has the right to be cocky. I've never hated on him like some people have. And his stock just went up several points in my book.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Exactly what I was going to say. He has the right to be cocky. I've never hated on him like some people have. And his stock just went up several points in my book.
                            As in you wanna blow his black anaconda Scott?

Comment

He was sooo pumped to be there, yet was aware that the Olympics is not all about him. Respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X