No announcement yet.

Fab skillz that are impossible to describe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has to be the most retarded shit I have seen posted as "look what I did and im so proud of it".... at least my attempt at a roll cage had good welds.

Comment

Sounds like the idgit who tried to port and polish the intake/exhaust w/ sand through a running engine.

Off Topic - Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong..... - Hey guys, I've got a 98 1.8T. I've had a k04 and chip for a while and wanted to get more performance. I was recommended to port and polish the intake and exhaust. We found out they used abrasive material to do it like gritty sand. So I got with my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Sounds like the idgit who tried to port and polish the intake/exhaust w/ sand through a running engine.

http://www.audiforums.com/forum/show...t=80267&page=1
        oh my god

LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
          oh my god

LMAO!!
          You don't remember that? Lolz, it was a riot of a thread in ceh neh deh before it was ceh neh deh.

Comment

I can't believe I never saw that audi one. That is numero uno on the fuck ups list.
            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Both the sand thread and this gayass exhaust thread look like fucking trolls... I don't really buy it. The exhaust maybe, but not the sand thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                To quiet down the aftermarket exhaust that he installed, because his stock was too quiet.
                Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Boondock Saint View Post
                  All great fabricators were hacks at one point LOL
                  I agree 100%. Some fabricators have the upperhand and it's "inherited" and don't have quite the rocky road that a complete newb would have..but this guy, he's a different story, he should stick to something a bit easier. LIke, basket weaving.

You guys would die laughing at some of my first attempts at fab work!

Comment

I read the sand one and it ended up a hoax, but they said their was some truth to it, a dude actually tried it years before.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

That's not nearly as cool as the guy that put armor all on his tire treads.

Comment

What about the guy who dumped NOS energy drink into is bikes gas, thinking it was octane booster.
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          What about the guy who dumped NOS energy drink into is bikes gas, thinking it was octane booster.
                          O man i remember that one from sportbikes.net
                          Total tard

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            That's not nearly as cool as the guy that put armor all on his tire treads.
                            hey, that can be fun, sometimes.
                            HD Parts
                            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                            X