Caterham Super 7 in Denton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caterham Super 7 in Denton

I saw this as I walked out of the Starbucks in Denton. Pretty rare to see a Caterham in the US. I think you can still get them in kit form..

Last edited by Sgt Beavis; 03-11-2017, 08:42 PM.

Just did a check and you can actually get them in Ft Worth.

Comment

pretty cool

Comment

Do want!! Nice.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I went around MSR Houston in the passenger seat of a Super 7 back in 07. The owner of the car was a very good driver so it made those 15 minutes very exciting. I didnt know back then what the hell that car was but it went around that track very well.

Comment

That looks like a blast! I will keep my eyes peeled for that one.....

Comment

No front plate. GET HIM!!!

Comment

Been doing a lot of searches lately for something similar with a V8. rediculous hp/wt ratio but not enough steel around my ass or the wheels.

Fun cars till shit starts hitting you in the face!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                  Been doing a lot of searches lately for something similar with a V8. rediculous hp/wt ratio but not enough steel around my ass or the wheels.

I smell something...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

you driving through pastures or what?

Comment

those little kit cars will always be cool in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        you driving through pastures or what?
                        Big grass hoppers, rocks, wheel weights and tire marbles all hurt like a mother fucker.....and yeah, coyotes shit out on the racing surface!

There have been a bunch of these built with v8's and i can only imagine how crazy fast they are.

Comment

Big grass hoppers, rocks, wheel weights and tire marbles all hurt like a mother fucker.....and yeah, coyotes shit out on the racing surface!

There have been a bunch of these built with v8's and i can only imagine how crazy fast they are.
                          It's not much different than riding a bike. Just wear a helmet and goggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            It's not much different than riding a bike. Just wear a helmet and goggles.
                            to some extent, but the helmet doesn't protect your neck or chest from debris. You also have no choice but to keep taking debris in the face on the race track. On the street you could move over but most of these cars are meant to be track toys.

Funny thing is most of the people I have ever met that had them love them for their track fun....but hate the practicality. Imagine sitting in grid for 20 minutes with no roof in the middle of august! When they say no frills....they mean it!

Comment

Working...
                            X