Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That site fucking blows on my a100
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Holy shit I love the reckless Russians.

Comment

Bet they don't try that again.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            In Soviet Russia, fish grenade you.
            LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Bet they don't try that again.
              Not in that lake. Those fish fucked them up.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Wonder what Russian drunk on Vodka made that fuse. Just imagine what would have happened if they actually had to use it in actual combat. It would have blown up about 3 feet from ol boys hand in mid air.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Fucking idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                    Wonder what Russian drunk on Vodka made that fuse. Just imagine what would have happened if they actually had to use it in actual combat. It would have blown up about 3 feet from ol boys hand in mid air.
                    For sure, I was thinking....why not throw it out further (before they dropped it.)? I'd have no problem throwing a normal grenade in water ...that one should have been submerged and THEN get the fuse going...from further away.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I don't speak Russian, but I don't think they were fishing. Sounded like a movie set and the dude with the bull horn probably said action or something like that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I LMAO, and woke the house up this morning when I saw that.

Comment

Who would have thought a surplus russian weapon would fail? But serious, that looked like a whole lot more bang than a normal grenade.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            For sure, I was thinking....why not throw it out further (before they dropped it.)? I'd have no problem throwing a normal grenade in water ...that one should have been submerged and THEN get the fuse going...from further away.
                            If he had done what you suggested, they very likely might be dead.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                              I don't speak Russian, but I don't think they were fishing. Sounded like a movie set and the dude with the bull horn probably said action or something like that.
                              i guess you didnt see this..

Liveleak Staff: "It seems like a shot from a movie went horribly wrong"
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X