Did Dane Cook commit sucicide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Dane Cook commit sucicide?

If you liked Dane cook before I think you wont now lol.

Comedian and actor Dane Cook integrated the Aurora, Colo., shooting incident into his standup routine at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles Thursday.
    “So I heard that the guy came into the theater about 25 minutes into the movie,” Cook said, “And I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie, but the movie is pretty much a piece of crap. Yea, spoiler alert.”
    “I know that if none of that would have happened, pretty sure that somebody in that theater, about 25 minutes in, realizing it was a piece of crap, was probably like ‘ugh fucking shoot me,’” Cook said.
    His comments regarding the shooting were met with groans that morphed into loud laughter and cheers.

"comedian"

Comment

co·me·di·an (k-md-n)n.
      A professional entertainer who tells jokes or performs various other comic acts.
      2. An actor in comedy.
      3. A writer of comedy.
      4. A person who amuses or tries to be amusing; a clown.

None of that is Dane Cook.

Comment

He still does stand up? He was funny when his routine was new, now after over 10 years the same ole jokes aren't funny any more. He absolutely sucks as an actor.

Comment

I stopped caring when he went off on a rant about how great Obama will be as the president.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
            He still does stand up? He was funny when his routine was new, now after over 10 years the same ole jokes aren't funny any more. He absolutely sucks as an actor.
            i kinda liked employee of the month, but hate his standup routines... tries way to hard and its not that funny

Comment

I don't get the joke.

oh wait, I don't get his routine period.

Comment

Seems like everyone I hear from likes the movie and I heard it is doing well. Even his setup sucked.

Comment

Dane cook fucking blows.

Comment

I was hoping he commited REAL suicide, that guy sucks, OUTLOUD!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I was hoping he commited REAL suicide, that guy sucks, OUTLOUD!
                      LMAO, that ain't no shit!

Comment

I've never met a person in life that I consider having a good sense of humor that thinks Dane Cook is the least bit funny. That guy fucking sucks.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                          Agreed
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Cant fucking stand Cook.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Cook can has no fans

Comment

Working...
                              X