No announcement yet.

Rope swing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We used to do something similar at some quarry pit in Austin back in like '92. I don't remember how high it was and we didn't have any rope swings but a 3 times gainer was possible. (After MANY painful attempts.) GOOD TIMES!!! Gawd I wish I could find where that was.....

[edit]
    I think this link is the quarry in question. It sure looked a lot higher back in the day .... We used to jump from about the 8 o'clock spot. Looks like folks still do.
    Last edited by Darren M; 12-24-2010, 12:37 AM.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      But it would take a trip to the ER to get your shorts out of your ass after that water entry.
      Salt water enema FTW.

Man, I bet you guys see a ton of "WHAT THE FUCK did you do to get like this" scenarios in the ER.

David

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          Salt water enema FTW.

Man, I bet you guys see a ton of "WHAT THE FUCK did you do to get like this" scenarios in the ER.

David
          Yup...people are stupid creatures.

Comment

Awesome, I'm in.

Comment

Can I go twice?
              Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
              -Fred Sanford

Comment

i saw something like this on that show 1,000 ways to die. some poor bastard hit the water just right and the water went into his ass perforating his colon and killed him.

Comment

Working...
                X