CTS-V 1 - Ford pick-up truck 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTS-V 1 - Ford pick-up truck 0

I can't believe the CTS-V hit that truck with enough angle and force to knock it on it's side. When I got my V, I didn't expect it to be able to flip a big pick-up truck, but I'm glad it can do so if the situation warrants it.

These pictures were taken by a buddy a while back with his camera phone. Accident happened in DFW.

Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

I know someone who did the exact same thing with a new camaro when a pickup pulled out in front of them, I think it was a Tundra or Tacoma.

Comment

I would call that more of a 0-0 tie lol

Comment

Similar thing happened when i was in high school.... i forget what kind of car it was, but this kid was flying through the parking lot and t-boned a gmc jimmy and they flipped the distance of a row of cars and landed on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktulu View Post
          I would call that more of a 0-0 tie lol
          Definitely. Both totaled = tie.

Comment

damn that was a f250/f350 too
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'm willing to bet that when the ford was righted, it could start and move under it's own power. Wouldn't say the same for the CTS...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Firestone tires on the Ford
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

With the higher center of mass for the Ford, being broadsided, and the CTSV acting as a speeding wedge it isn't all that surprising to me.

Comment

TTB, yuck
                    Detailing by Dylan
                    817-494-3396
                    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                      With the higher center of mass for the Ford, being broadsided, and the CTSV acting as a speeding wedge it isn't all that surprising to me.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Shit, I've witnessed an early 90's Toyota Corolla t-bone a newer model explorer and caused the Explorer to roll over. Car was doing about 35mph after sliding from locking up the brakes when it hit.

Comment

Same, I didn't know basic physics was hard to understand.

Comment

Ya, and those Caddies are bricks. 4300lbs?
                            -Dustin
                            '94 Cobra
                            Coast High 408, AFR 205s,
                            1-3/4" BBK LTs, Tremec TKO,
                            ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                            10" lift, 38s

Comment

Impossible.

Clearly photoshopped.

Comment

Working...
                              X