My new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new car

Well after over 3 years of my 98 Z28 sitting in my garage broke, I got motivated to move on. To get that car back how I had it would be $10K in work. It broke in spectacular fashion. I bit the bullet and sold the roller and all the parts I had left. The guy got a steal from me...... I decided to get the car I originally wanted. They are rare, and it was HARD to find. I didn't want a stock one...... I flew to Kentucky to buy this car, and it gets delivered to me hopefully by the end of this week.....

1999 HUGGER ORANGE CAMARO SS

45K miles on it
    Built motor - Oliver rods, Diamond Pistons
    Stage 2 GTP heads
    LS6 Intake
    Coan transmission
    Coan stall
    etc etc.

It needs some TLC, Hood needs to be painted and a few small things, but I am really happy with my purchase. Check it! And for the Mustang lovers, I did look back into getting me another 95 Cobra. Didn't find 1 single one that wasn't ragged out or a complete piece of crap. That and I love the LS1 a bit more......

Always loved the Hugger Orange cars. Nice grab!

Comment

Mod 1: Remove big ugly tach

Comment

I dig it. I'm surprised you held on to your old car that long. It was white if I recall correctly.

Comment

The HOSS is definitely the best LS1 F body made. I would have looked for a 6 speed though, the autos just bore the shit out of me.

You got yourself a really nice car. What are the plans?
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            The HOSS is definitely the best LS1 F body made. I would have looked for a 6 speed though, the autos just bore the shit out of me.

Disagree. Pewter WS6.

Comment

Originally posted by Jyard View Post
              Always loved the Hugger Orange cars. Nice grab!
              Thanks bro!

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
              Mod 1: Remove big ugly tach
              Already on the list You can come over and help with that

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
              I dig it. I'm surprised you held on to your old car that long. It was white if I recall correctly.
              It was white. My whole goal was to just get it going again. I got a new house, got married, got divorced, so on and so forth...... I just had no spare funds for the car. I started buying odds and ends parts when I could but the car had a built 383 in it. It was no longer my daily driver so I wasn't goign back stock. To build it all back up was going to be a fortune. SO I just looked for a built car that I wanted. I took a loss, and then bought a built car and that guy took a loss..... Something like that..... lol

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

I actually loved my auto, You just can't beat a nice Auto with a stall off the line. It is not my daily driver, so we'll see how it goes. Need to save up, but it could use a better exhaust system for sure. And it stings that I jjust sold my Kooks set up with ym roller..... First things first is I will get the paint fixed up and enjoy the car. Small mods as time permits.

Comment

Needs white stripes and hounds-tooth seats.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Only time I would want an auto is in a boosted car, and yes remove the tach and I think I would even pull that pillar pod shit off too..

Other than that I dig the shit out of it.

Comment

Nice car and congrats!
                    2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Cool car.
                      1997 viper gts
                      1986 turbo mustang
                      1987 Buick grand national
                      1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I miss mine

Comment

A 95 cobra......really?? I think you came out way ahead with the SS. Nice car.

Comment

PIMP!

I am going to get one of these to replace my FRC Vette I just got rid of, Gonna get a 6spd. But man I love the HOSS cars, They are my Favorite F-Body outside the the 98+ Ram Air Formula's. I bet its a high & second car already with AC & on 17s. You did good man!
                              Last edited by SEB; 07-23-2012, 12:08 PM.
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                              X