New seat covers on the Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New seat covers on the Jeep

Figured I would post this for the Jeep crowd. They are the Coverking Neoprene covers. I was not sure what to expect, but I am very happy with them. They fit like a glove and are easy to install. I think the Jeep looks better now than with the factory cloth seats, and these are water resistant. The water balls up and does not soak in. Quadratec has them for $169 for the front and back on sale right now.
    before

after

before

after

Those are really cool. I think I need them for my jeep.

Comment

Think I need these for my XJ, was looking at Wet Okle and theyre about 500 smackers for the set!!!!

EDIT** so i priced cover king's neoprene seat covers for my car........ 650!!!
      Last edited by Randy; 07-19-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Ya they are not cheap. I just hope they hold up well. I wanted the bestop ones like I had on my cj but they don't make them for the jk. The only reason I went ahead and got them was because they threw in the rear for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
          Think I need these for my XJ, was looking at Wet Okle and theyre about 500 smackers for the set!!!!

EDIT** so i priced cover king's neoprene seat covers for my car........ 650!!!
          Wet Okole seat covers are worth every penny. They are very well made. I had a set in my Nissan Titan for just about 5 years, never faded, never had one issue except a small tear on the drivers seat bottom that was my fault.

If I was going to buy seat covers again, i'd only buy from them.

Comment

Beep, Beep, put new seat covers on my Jeep.. Vroooooommm
            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Wet Okole seat covers are worth every penny. They are very well made. I had a set in my Nissan Titan for just about 5 years, never faded, never had one issue except a small tear on the drivers seat bottom that was my fault.

Sounds like I'll be buying Wet Okle seat covers. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Beep, Beep, put new seat covers on my Jeep.. Vroooooommm
                solid Missy Elliot reference! kudos sir.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

x2, I've had them on every jeep I've owned.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

i am thinking about these for my wrangler:

or these

Those Coverkings look good, though.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Well aren't you just tacticool, Jester!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        Sounds like I'll be buying Wet Okle seat covers. Thanks for the recommendation.
                        You won't regret it, I had a set in my explorer back in 03 and they were the best made seat cover I have ever seen.

Comment

Well aren't you just tacticool, Jester!
                          You know it! I like all my shit being organized and in a jeep, there is not much room for all the shit i will carry. I like to carry a varied assortment of everything i can. When something breaks on the trail, I am the guy that says "no problem, I can fix it."

and dont act like you dont think they are awesome! lol

im gonna contact the company and see if i can get a set in marine corps digi cami.
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            You won't regret it, I had a set in my explorer back in 03 and they were the best made seat cover I have ever seen.
                            Thanks for correcting me guys......I've been spelling OKOLE wrong this whole time.

Comment

Nice Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                              X