show yourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    It'll be 2 years next month since I cut my hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Long story, but here's the short version...
      11 years active, 2 years SELRES. Too junior to pick up Chief before 20 in either (made the board 5 times). Then, a back injury that made anything better than a "SAT" on the PRT impossible. That all lead up to me taking my orders to CIVFLT.
      Gotcha man. Well I hope you are happy on permanent shore duty, oh wait, you were an air dale, nevermind!! But really I hope you are better and doing well in your new life.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
        Hey get off the Airdales you bubble headed bozo

My guess is he retired but like the rest of us don't pay the coin to put on extra hash marks on a uni you wear once a year. That or Selres.
        That's all you got?? Bozo, lol.

And I don't really know anybody that doesn't pay to have the hash marks put on. It's pretty cheap and it can make you look like a dirtbag in front of your superiors. Maybe I'm just paranoid, lol.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
          That's all you got?? Bozo, lol.

And I don't really know anybody that doesn't pay to have the hash marks put on. It's pretty cheap and it can make you look like a dirtbag in front of your superiors. Maybe I'm just paranoid, lol.
          Just poking at you bro. Bozo light if you will. When you get over 3 hash marks you can float for a bit before you put on four. Then ghost for awhile before five.

No one shows up to inspections with your service record. The good conduct going down to three years made it that much easier to confuse people. That gold shit is expensive and I am lazy what can I say. I have been over more then a few times. I am now in fact but my give a fuck is broke and I am not going to put them on a uni I will most likely never wear again.

Comment

Gotcha man. Well I hope you are happy on permanent shore duty, oh wait, you were an air dale, nevermind!! But really I hope you are better and doing well in your new life.
            Hey now, out of those 13 years; 3 years, 11 months, and 1 day were haze gray and underway. So I got my sea time, lol. Civilian life is good, though there are times that I miss being at sea, or deployed to some exotic land. Well, would you look at that, time for my meds.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
              Just poking at you bro. Bozo light if you will. When you get over 3 hash marks you can float for a bit before you put on four. Then ghost for awhile before five.

No one shows up to inspections with your service record. The good conduct going down to three years made it that much easier to confuse people. That gold shit is expensive and I am lazy what can I say. I have been over more then a few times. I am now in fact but my give a fuck is broke and I am not going to put them on a uni I will most likely never wear again.
              Yeah, I guess. I've only got one hash mark, lol. So I'm not near the gold. I guess I have more in store for me in the future huh?

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Hey now, out of those 13 years; 3 years, 11 months, and 1 day were haze gray and underway. So I got my sea time, lol. Civilian life is good, though there are times that I miss being at sea, or deployed to some exotic land. Well, would you look at that, time for my meds.
              I don't even like to keep track of how much time I spend under water. So I don't count, lol. But you guys do your time in one way or another. Glad shit is going well for you. Take care.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

• Shooting some pool upstairs

Comment

• Damn, Adam! I probably wouldn't recognize you now-a-days. You've lost weight and went white, lol

Comment

• Me and my amazing little "Mini Me". Sorry for the shitty cell phone picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                      smoking the reefer? lol
                      Bingo!

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                        Me and my amazing little "Mini Me". Sorry for the shitty cell phone picture.

There is no denying the paternity of that child!

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                          There is no denying the paternity of that child!
                          LOL, I know that's right !! It's funny though, everyone at my wife's work thinks she looks more like my wife. I don't care who she looks like more, I'm just glad she's beautiful, doesn't have a hunchback, and doesn't look like a linebacker ! LOL !

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                            LOL, I know that's right !! It's funny though, everyone at my wife's work thinks she looks more like my wife. I don't care who she looks like more, I'm just glad she's beautiful, doesn't have a hunchback, and doesn't look like a linebacker ! LOL !
                            Give it 8 years or so and I bet you take that back....
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Give it 8 years or so and I bet you take that back....
                              careful man....
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• ]

you look like a nice guy in pictures, why are you such a cunt online?
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X