Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Cmoooooooooooon, leave the SBF in it...
    lol why? I've never had good luck with SBF. For less money I can make more power, get better mileage, etc... with an LS

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    *drrrooooollllll** Jared is so coool

is that a lip piercing?
    I've had my lip pierced for years yes
    -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
    -1993 Cobra- 700rw
    -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
    -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
    -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Why don't you ever come up to Frosty's on Fridays Junkie? I'd like to see some of these cars you got man.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
        Why don't you ever come up to Frosty's on Fridays Junkie? I'd like to see some of these cars you got man.
        We have our own Friday meet, but it's been pretty mexico-less lately, so I'd be down for some ice cream and racing. PM me exactly where it's at Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
          We have our own Friday meet, but it's been pretty mexico-less lately, so I'd be down for some ice cream and racing. PM me exactly where it's at Chris.
          Frostys is pretty good man, I can't eat burgers right now but they are good as fuck there. Its also very close to me so I might roll out
          -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

This shit is funny.
            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
              Frostys is pretty good man, I can't eat burgers right now but they are good as fuck there. Its also very close to me so I might roll out
              Yea, they had em in California, the burgers are damn good. When and where is this particular Frostys at? Off 380 near UNT?

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                Yea, they had em in California, the burgers are damn good. When and where is this particular Frostys at? Off 380 near UNT?
                TMK this is a 1 and only place but I could be wrong. Its right off 35/Fort Worth dr. in Denton.

Specialties: Of course or specialty is home made root beer and burgers. The patties are 1/8 pound and we put 2 on each burger but will gladly put as many as you want. I have personally eaten one with 8 but would not advise it. We have things on the menu from deep fried hot dogs to chicken fried steak. I guarantee EVERYTHING on our menu to be good and will replace it if you dont like it. Who else does that? :-) Established in 1954. Mr Frosty was started by my grandparents Jack and Judy Webb in 1954 in a small wooden building and was drive up service only. In 1964 The current building was erected to make the kitchen bigger and ad on a dining room. I started working there at age 9 in 1988 and my father Randy took over ownership in 1991. My grandmother continued to work there until 2006 when she finally decided to retire at the young age of 80. She is still doing great and enjoying relaxing. We were around even before I-35 was built. Alot has changed in the past 50+ years but we have managed to stay pretty much the same. We are dedicated to putting out some of the best and fastest FAST FOOD. I thank you for looking us up and my family thanks you. Patrick Webb
                -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                  This shit is funny.

I completely understand why high horsepower FWD cars are so hard to get traction, but a very large majority of those guys can't drive for shit. They should be running autos.

Comment

Working...
                  X